Why become a member? ×

TECH 21 LANDMARK 600 bass head, all accessories - £525
£900

TheSwing

Tech 21 Landmark 600 Bass Head in excellent condition. Discontinued and rare in the UK.

It's a beast. The Tech 21 Landmark 600 is a 600w powerhouse with two separate pre-amps (the legendary RBI and RPM) built in which can be used individually or combined. This is particularly useful if you set up one preamp for a clean solid low end, and the other for a fizzing distorted high end... or two different tones completely. Two differently formatted channels deliver everything from warm classic tube tones to Sumo-sized distortion. This 3U, 600-watt rackmountable bass head features a fan-cooled chassis and is equally at home in a rack system or as a compact standalone head. Its heavy gauge steel case is touring tough. 

With pro features like Neutrik Speakon Connectors (plus 1/4” speaker outputs), a +10dB gain switch to enhance low output pickups and drive active pickups harder, and a SansAmp XLR Direct Output, this amp will quake the bedrock live and in the studio.

• Optimal Output Load: 4 Ohms
  • Power Output: 600W 
  • Dimensions: 17”w x 5.25”h x 16”d 
  • Weight: 40 lbs

Comes with fitted Tech 21 dedicated rack ears, and original Tech 21 Landmark 600 Footswitch  also in excellent condition. This allows you to SELECT between the Landmark 600 bass amp's two channels, or to MIX both to get serious distortion/overdrive without losing low frequencies. Also has a MUTE function.

NOW only £525. 

Collection from Glasgow preferred.

My first sales on BassChat - please see my perfect feedback on talkbass.com ('Swing'). Thanks for viewing.

IMG_1663.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1666.JPG

Edited by TheSwing
Change of location
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This should have been gone ages ago. Folks have generally missed the boat on this. Old school heft loses to class d. I’ve two amps which have hefty old power sections and I don’t mind the weight. The richness from either makes the carry worthy it. I ogled this 2 yrs ago and still do now! The sheer flexibility yet all we really need are a couple of killer sounds which this does in spades!

Edited by krispn
  • Like 2

• TheSwing changed the title to TECH 21 LANDMARK 600 bass head, all accessories - £525