Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ATK805E Premium 5-string (SOLD)
£550

jrixn1

Ibanez ATK805E Premium 5-string

For sale only, at £550 (edit 29th June: now sold) collected from south-west London, or possibly meet up halfway somewhere in the south-east.

Afraid no postage for the time being as have no suitable hard case.  However, I am travelling to Birmingham this Saturday (30th June) and will be in Bristol in July, so could meet up if you're along the M4, M40, or lower part of the M1.

I bought this bass from someone who bought it from Dave Swift (Jools Holland's bassist), who imported it from the USA.

Very versatile with the two pickups and the three-way switch.  Gets a Stingray sound for sure, and also close to a P and J.

Controls are:

• Pots: volume, pickup balance, active 3-band eq.
  • Then there is also a three-way bridge pickup character switch.

Pickups are curved to match the neck radius. The neck is a "CAP Sonic Arch5" and the bridge is a "CAP Double Humbucker".

Weight: approx 4.2 kg, and balances very nicely.

Couple of small scratches -- please study the photos.  Happy to provide further photos or details of any area.

• Body: ash
  • Fretboard: maple
  • Scale: 34"
  • Frets: 22 medium frets with "Premium Fret Edge Treatment: processed to be specially rounded for smooth play and comfortable neck grip"
  • Bridge: ATK5 bridge, 18mm spacing
  • Nut width: 45mm
  • Neck radius: 305mm (12")
  • Machine heads: Hipshot

I seem to have two feedback threads: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/159971-jrixn1/ and https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/235844-jrixn1-feedback/

R0002425.JPG

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4046.JPG

IMG_4048.JPG

IMG_4049.JPG

IMG_4050.JPG

IMG_4051.JPG

IMG_4052.JPG

IMG_4053.JPG

IMG_4056.JPG

Edited by jrixn1