Why become a member? ×

NBD (and NAD!) MTD USA AG5!

TJ Spicer

I played this combination on Monday up at Bass Direct, and by yesterday had convinced myself it was too good, and unique a sound to let go! I did my first ever YouTube live stream as I figured it's not every day you get to unbox world-class gear - so the video is attached below!

T

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CameronJ said:

Looks like you’ve have a glorious new gear day. I was wondering where the AG5 on the BassDirect website disappeared to! Congrats man.

Both the AG5 and NAMM 2018 Purple went within 2 days of each other, which is good news for Mark and Co. and Bass Direct of course! Thank you! 

42 minutes ago, Daz39 said:

Micheal League would be jealous of some of your Bass Faces! Nice kit, you def. enjoyed your first noodle.

I may have a little little bit of a reputation for it round these parts... 😂 It is a lot of straight up noodle, which I thought arguably doesn’t make a great vid, but was literally a straight out of the box experience which was fun to capture! 

• Like 2