Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Noble Preamp 2017 (with extra 18v cable)
£740

markorbit

NOW SOLD SORRY. THAT WAS QUICK.

I'm considering a change of preamp again which means my Noble will be available.

It was bought brand new by me in October 2017 directly from Jack in the USA and after a few weeks wait it was mine. Importing from the USA meant the cost to me (including customs and import VAT) was exactly £886 total.

It's as minty boxed as it gets with all supplied 9v cables plus the extra 18v cable so you can power most of your other pedals without needing an additional power supply or batteries. The Noble will handle that.

Build-wise it is TOP quality through and through and the two tubes and Jenson transformer deal with the business end in the manner you'd expect. Features a simple but effective EQ on board.

Not sure what I wish to try next... but if you have something high-end I might be up for a trade with cash balance if necessary. Things that come to mind are the Monique (maybe even the full amp version), ACME Motown DI, Avalon U5, Broughton P15 or similar. I've had Millennia STT-1 and Reddi... both good but I'm looking to try something different.

(pics to follow soon!)

Edited by markorbit