Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVP-Pro preamp (black front) - ALL SOLD - can delete pls
£300

Finbar

Downsizing my old gigging rig for something I can use in the home and small practice rooms, so I no longer need the flexibility or power of my rack setup. 

I'm looking for £300 for this preamp. Would also trade toward a Darkglass head or one of the small Barefaced cabs. Will also be looking at selling the Powersoft poweramp at some point - if it's something that would interest you in addition to the preamp, I'll have a think about the price for that too. 

I'm in Sheffield for anyone who would like to test and/or collect, but I should be able to ship this one. 

Absolutely no issues with the preamp - condition is good and I think it sounds great (it's very flexible). I would assume that most people checking this preamp out will know what it is, but let me know if you want any more info about it and I will provide :)

IMG_0990.thumb.JPG.eee99c3991adce13c62d87658f579b0c.JPG

Edited by Finbar

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Finbar said:

I agree! This is actually the third one I've owned! Doesn't fit the form factor of my new small rig - if it was in micro-head form I'd be tempted to just hang onto it :)

Yeah, I'm on my 2nd. I sold mine when I lost my job about 10 years ago. Glad to have one back in the fold now though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...