Why become a member? ×

Matt Freeman Precision in White *** ON HOLD*
£325

Rowley Birkin QC

Here we have me second bass up for grabs, another one I’ve owned from new, and now I believe is a discontinued model.

its in excellent condition. There are some small marks on the back from (possibly) a belt buckle, but they’re really difficult to show in the images, but as you can see, they’re not that obvious.

It’s beautifully set up with flats and play superbly. Again, I’m a little reluctant to let it go, but it doesn’t get played much, and really should be!

im happy to ship this to a UK address at additional cost, but you’re welcome to collect if you live close enough to Halifax (West Yorkshire)

Any questions, just give me a shout.8CAFB34D-2B4C-4286-9227-80F395C78360.thumb.jpeg.a1b04fe576a31a386ba2b83b8da24ef8.jpeg2A318453-9016-4A33-A8EB-02526E79D602.thumb.jpeg.b3d92214c1bfa8a3e4f18353a0289dac.jpegE78B4B3A-00D3-49DF-9F3F-CA56D19F6853.thumb.jpeg.f199456cc4a84a091f73dbbbcbae5e8e.jpeg3F492B8C-A902-43D9-A3C7-9149FF09ADF3.thumb.jpeg.3de1a8fa300bed6f68cd859c68d9cfdc.jpeg

Edited by Rowley Birkin QC
On hold pending sale
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Mister RLP said:

Not a problem. Weighs the same as my black Matt Freeman. Nice weight. 

Cheers

RLP

I'm a bit confused. Don't get me wrong but the same bass is not going to weigh more/less in differenrt colour.

I'm surprised the bass is still here for sale. I replaced mine  with SPB4s and fitted with Steve Harris sig. flats.

Now has been re fitted with stock pick ups and stock strings and sounds and plays well straight out of box.

No need to modify, only to set up to your linings. You will regret selling it. The quality is superb.

9 minutes ago, SH73 said:

I'm a bit confused. Don't get me wrong but the same bass is not going to weigh more/less in differenrt colour.

I think you could be wrong there chief lots of basses that are the same vary in weight bigtime anyhow on track glwts Mr Birkin :)

2 minutes ago, Thunderbird said:

I think you could be wrong there chief lots of basses that are the same vary in weight bigtime anyhow on track glwts Mr Birkin :)

The same make and model in different colour will not vary in weight significantly unless it's a DIY re build and you re spray it with 10 cans of spray paint.😉

41 minutes ago, SH73 said:

The same make and model in different colour will not vary in weight significantly unless it's a DIY re build and you re spray it with 10 cans of spray paint.😉

It's from the fender stable remember... ;)

• Haha 2