Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Roadworn Jazz Bass (Fiesta Red) + gigbag (Now £720 Delivered)
£735

markorbit

BASS NOW SOLD
A new Precision purchase means I ought to replenish some funds! I bought this from Rich on here just over a month ago. It has been nicely customised with a mint(?) pickguard that looks the business (the original Tort IS included in the sale too), faux earth strip, thumb rest and strap button on the rear of the headstock. The red nitro finish with the roadworn wear looks great. Action is good with straight neck.

Comes with nice Westfield gigbag and original Fender blurb in the bag pocket. This is priced a full £500 cheaper than a new one... which looks much like a used one 🙂

The bass is in Doncaster but I have packaging for a courier if needed.

Please note I'm NOT looking for trades thanks... I'm trying to settle on my new Precision !!

Edited by markorbit
  • Like 1

On 27/06/2018 at 12:58, Rick's Fine '52 said:

These look so much nicer with the white guard and not those nasty tort ones. GLWTS, lovely bass, have a bump.

Ooooo, no no no - Tort is never nasty on a bass :)
I must admit though, the white scratchplate looks nicer on this bass than I'd have thought it would
Now if that was off-white pearloid.....

2 minutes ago, Marc S said:

Ooooo, no no no - Tort is never nasty on a bass :)
I must admit though, the white scratchplate looks nicer on this bass than I'd have thought it would
Now if that was off-white pearloid.....

Tort is fine, but not on custom colours (except OW), Fender didn’t use it for a reason.

The tort Fender use now is awful too, even on their high end stuff!

I love tort...., old, proper tort, and only on sunburst! 😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...