Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender USA 2006 Precision bass deluxe V incl hardcase £1.100 - (trade offers welcome!!)
£1400

Fender Precision Bass Deluxe USA

Nice Fender five string P deluxe in a delightful cherryburst finish. P deluxe V basses seem to be fairly rare now.

These are very versatile basses with a lot of great sound possibilities, which cover a lot of styles. I wouldnt compare this bass to a standard passive precision.

The body has some nice grain to it. The fretboard is made from pao ferro which looks awesome. Its smooth and shiny.

The serial number dates this bass to 2005, though the neck is dated early 2006. So its got the anniversary label on the back of the headstock.

It's defenitely not a heavy weight champion. I did weigh the bass on my kitchen scale, which says it weighs about 4.1kg!

Some pictures:

LPJ9q4p.jpg

klulwIq.jpg

pt2xgvd.jpg

oCFEk8A.jpg

k4YFhyP.jpg

R4wet2P.jpg

sN0xJXZ.jpg

6ccZlGT.jpg

sxzrJj0.jpg

noDWToo.jpg

5RdbrH1.jpg

KYNUIBW.jpg

As you can see on the pictures, a (original replacement) black pickguard is fitted. The original pearl pickguard is included in the sale. The bass is in good used shape, with only light user marks (scratching on the back). It still looks and feels very fresh. Elixir strings have been fitted.

I got this bass in a trade a while ago, as I did want to try a fiver again after a few years. I think its an awesome sounding allrounder, but I still dont like to play fivers it seems...

A Fender molded hardshell case is included in the sale

Now £1.100 with fender molded hardcase, or £1.050 without.

Trades/partial trades are certainly welcome! I like traditionally styled basses, 4 strings only. I would especially like a vintage lightweight precision (could add some money) from the early 70s or late 60s per example, or a vintage mustang bass... Otherwise; surprise me!! :)

The bass is located in the Netherlands. I am willing to ship within the EU (includes UK) at buyers risk and expense. Costs will be about 60gbp with neck attached or 30gbp with neck seperated. 

Price is firm. I wont include shipping in the price. 

Edited by SurroundedByManatees
Shipping info; estimate costs added
  • Like 6

On 07/07/2018 at 19:57, SurroundedByManatees said:

Thanks

String spacing is somewhat adjustable as the saddles have several slots.

Though overall I would say this bass has a standard (19mm?) Fender bridge spacing. Could check this later.

At the moment spacing is more like 17mm. It's possible to widen this a little by using different slots on the bridge barrels.