Why become a member? ×

A word of caution auction

ash

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F273299538126

I bought this a few weeks ago and returned it. Although it is a very nice instrument neckwise the electrics didn’t work and it was filthy with ancient strings that were certainly not doing it any favours. The seller was ok and did politely accept a return but initially told me to turn it on as the actve circuit needed to ‘warm up for ten minutes’ I pointed out that the passive option didn’t work either. So if you do buy I’d ask a few questions first. 

Edited by ash
  • Like 1

The bass went straight to Pmt in Manchester and had a wire loose and all works perfect now. Worked before I sent it and they said it looks like it happened on the casing probably when taking the battery in and out

Ash was sorted with an immediate returns label and refunded instantly

i am no dodgy dealer and just want to change to strictly passive basses as the Mrs is going nuts about having rechargeable batteries everywhere hence the sale of ALL my active basses

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KarlWhite said:

i am no dodgy dealer and just want to change to strictly passive basses as the Mrs is going nuts about having rechargeable batteries everywhere hence the sale of ALL my active basses

All of my basses are active, but I have never used rechargeable on them! They tend to last for 2 years or so so I don't bother.

That’s awesome news I just get wary of leaving batteries in anything so long having seen what happens to the kids toys haha, nevertheless I have moved my dimension bass on now, almost finished a pj build got a passive jap jazz so need to size down my collection anyways so the two status need to go and the fender elite bass