Why become a member? ×

£80!! Ibanez ergodyne 2003 EDC 715IPF(Retro)
£150

basselfman

Hey everyone, 

Based in bedford 

selling my second bass I owned(technically third...we don't talk about the first)

one of the ergodyne series, its a fixer upper the top strap point has dethreaded bottom is fine with original part. It's in a more unsual triple coil config... the switch has snapped off HOWEVER it still works and all electrics are fully intact. I WILL UPLOAD MORE PHOTOS!!- my camera just won't focus right I'll get more online when I have a friends iPhone.

other then that it doesn't need a set up(unless you like very very low action) there's a bit of wear and tear but honestly I'm surprised that it's not more scratched😅. An age before I was really jumping about on stage...

I've seen just body without electrics go for 80 pound on gumtree and in perfect condition 200-400 depending on modal demand etc. 

Neck is very thin and fast, the whole hole thing is made of Luthite a fake composite wood thing.

included is a picture of yours truly tuning up before one of my old bands first pub gigs at age 14. Not sure if this will encourage or discourage people. 

IMG_4285.JPG

IMG_4286.JPG

IMG_4289.JPG

IMG_4292.JPG

IMG_4293.PNG

IMG_4283.JPG

IMG_5736.JPG

IMG_5737.JPG

Edited by basselfman
Too many explimation marks-is that how it's spelt?

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Jack said:

Where abouts are you and would you perhas post?

Indeed, location may help
And wow! Looks like a bargain for someone
I'm just wondering what material might be best to fix the de-threaded strap button? Araldite rapid, or some similar Epoxy Resin?
GLWTS - shouldn't be around long, at that price :o

7 minutes ago, Marc S said:

Indeed, location may help
And wow! Looks like a bargain for someone
I'm just wondering what material might be best to fix the de-threaded strap button? Araldite rapid, or some similar Epoxy Resin?
GLWTS - shouldn't be around long, at that price :o

I'll edit post with location. I'm based in bedford. I've had some offers now so if the man still wants it I'll mark it as sold o nthe 12th. I'm out of uk untill then.

something of that sort for a real fix, I think you could use wood with the right glue....it's a bit of a fine art and there's many disputed methods. My understanding is that matchsticks are fine if you use the correct glue I remember reading a post an old luthier wrote.