Why become a member? ×

2 input/2 output amphead?

Faithless

Hey folks,

Since I'm planning on using two different synths and a bass guitar, I need amphead that got 2 outputs and two inputs.

I'm looking for compactible, D class thing, though I aint sure if any of these things actually exist?

Any ideas are welcome..

thx

Faith

By two outputs, do you mean two separate power amps to drive different cabs? If so, I'd look at a pre-amp (even a small mixer) with a stereo/PA power amp. There are two input heads - Phil Jones, EA, etc - but they don't, to my knowledge, have dual power amps.

OK, What do you really need?

Do you mean two separate channels, similar to an old Fender Bassman/HH Bassmachine/Peavey Mk IV/ Walter Woods/Warwick LWA1000? separate EQ?

What do you mean by two outputs? Do you mean channel1 -> EQ1 -> speaker output1/Channel 2 -> EQ2 -> speaker output 2 - if so that's probably two amps you want. 

I have it in my head that I have seen a two channel amp that had two line level outs, but can't for the life of me remember what it was...

Paul.