Why become a member? ×

Having a bit of a clear out of effects. An initial post for interest - I will be out of the country until the 27th June , but have these all packaged and ready to ship, so can get them posted as soon as I'm back.
Up for sale are the following:

Fox Pedals Killface - £100
"Klon"- style drive pedal for bass, that you don't see too often. A few clipping and drive options on this one. Has a pretty thick and beefy tone. Comes with original box.
This one has only seen home and studio use.

Dano Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive V2 - £30
A phenomenal clone of the Paul Cochrane TIMMY pedal, with a few clipping mods added. This was my very first always-on drive pedal - I ended up with a V1, 2 V2's, and an original TIMMY... The V2 is what lasted out for me. Still a go to for low gain and "transparent" drive. 
Seen plenty of live use.

Sonuus Wahoo - £120  SOLD
Wonderful sounding and supremely versatile filter effect. Incredibly creative and inspiring pedal to use, with all sorts of functionality and ways to modulate your filter (lfo, pedal, envelope, pitch...etc), as well as some nice built in drive. Comes with original box.
Home and Studio use only.

TWO NOTES Le Bass Preamp - £160  SOLD
Great sounding valve preamp fro Two Notes. Has pretty much everything you could want, including two channels, that can be switched between or blended in parallel, or ran in series, to cover all manner of tones. It also has a headphone amp built in for home practice, and also a decent speaker emulation. The drive on this is fantastic and it's pretty much the best all-in-one pedalboard preamp solution I have encountered.
Comes with EU/UK power supply and original packaging.

Earthquaker Devices Pitch Bay - £120  SOLD
A wonderful polyphonic octave up & down paired with dirty distortion. Sounds wild.
Home and Studio use only.

MWFX Judder - £200   SOLD
Phenomenal box from MWFX, capable of all sorts of stutters, chorusing, delays, feedback bursts, phasing... and all manner of time based modulated madness. All sorts of ways to control this things; manually, LFO, envelope triggering, and then all sorts of way to modulate it. Surprisingly intuitive to use and a wonderful performance tool. Much more than a stutter pedal (which seems to be what it's most known for) - my favourite uses are as triggered feedback that almost sounds like reverse reverb, or as a chorus with dynamically controlled depth (i.e. the harder you play the more it detunes). I have two and need to let one go.

Fuzzrocious BDPG - £90   SOLD
This one is pink with the lettered graphic. Fantastic drive and preamp pedal. Versatile and dirty JFET preamp pedal -can be as dark or clanky as you like, but pretty much always dirty. Wonderful pedal.
Seen some live touring use.

Empress Compressor - £150   SOLD
Wonderful compressor from Empress. Seen live touring use from the comfort of a rack drawer.

Source Audio Bass OFD - £65 SOLD
Insanely versatile drive pedal - does convincing models of a whole host of drive circuits. Surprisingly intuitive to use. Fantastic single drive pedal to cover all of your Overdrive, Distortion and Fuzz needs!
Seen some live touring use.

TWA Great Divide 2.0 - £250 SOLD
Fantastic octave and synth effect. From the first run of the 2.0 model. Comes with original box. Only seen home and studio use.

Malekko B:Assmaster - £120 SOLD
One of my favourite fuzzes ever. It rips. Enough Said. Comes with original box. Seen live touring use.

Add £5 for postage, or can arrange pickup from Belfast or London (constantly travelling between the two).

IMG_8148.jpg

Edited by pilotbicycles
Item Sold

42 minutes ago, dodge_bass said:

Any trades at all? Would love a Great Divide but definitely don't have £250 lying around :(

Send me a DM with any trade offers and I’ll see... I’m fairly easily tempted, but mostly looking to sell at the minute. Any interesting time based or modulation effects, or general oddities would be gladly considered. 

1 hour ago, pilotbicycles said:

Send me a DM with any trade offers and I’ll see... I’m fairly easily tempted, but mostly looking to sell at the minute. Any interesting time based or modulation effects, or general oddities would be gladly considered. 

Pm’d

• 2 weeks later...