Why become a member? ×

If the wife wonders where the dining room table went....

10 hours ago, alyctes said:

The interesting thing about all this is the seller is now going "oooh, look at all the interest I'm getting from the UK!  I better push the price up on the next one!"...

How ironic. Someone should message him a link to this thread. Then again, Yanks don't get irony. There, I said it. Puts me in mind of this rant by Ed Byrne about Alanis Morrisette: Mind you. she's Canadian...

That is truly outstanding.

Great rustic looks suit anyone who loves knotty pine. ... Instead of a truss rod, this bass features a hollow steel tube 1" in diameter under the fretboard for stability. This makes the neck quite "beefy" 

I particularly like the pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey approach to drilling holes for thru-body stringing, and the way the strings run parallel along the length of the neck yet still manage to be different distances apart.

Edited by Happy Jack

On 19/06/2018 at 09:15, Happy Jack said:

Great rustic looks suit anyone who loves knotty pine. ... Instead of a truss rod, this bass features a hollow steel tube 1" in diameter under the fretboard for stability. This makes the neck quite "beefy" 

I particularly like the pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey approach to drilling holes for thru-body stringing, and the way the strings run parallel along the length of the neck yet still manage to be different distances apart.

Not forgetting that "The tone is pretty loud unplugged for a solid body...."

• 2 weeks later...

I think we can all guess why it's fretless...

And unlined...

And no fret markers....

"unique rustic"!