Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR 1600 Premium *SOLD*
£600

OliverPike

Ibanez SR 1600 Premium Series.

Much loved bass guitar but unfortunately i don't play very much any more. Couple marks/small chips as shown in pictures but otherwise a great looking great condition bass guitar.

Comes with case.

IMG_6626.jpg

IMG_6625.jpg

IMG_6627.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

IMG_6623.jpg

IMG_6622.jpg

IMG_6619.jpg

IMG_6621.jpg

Edited by OliverPike

5 hours ago, Angelus said:

Getting tempted.... You ever in Scotland? 🤔

At that price it would be worth a return train trip or a drive down as you won't see one of them up here in Scotland at that low price.

Dave

8 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

At that price it would be worth a return train trip or a drive down as you won't see one of them up here in Scotland at that low price.

Dave

I am thinking that, although a road trip is always fun. 

6 minutes ago, Angelus said:

I am thinking that, although a road trip is always fun. 

Go for it. I've driven that distance for gear before and just make it a wee day out. Would be worth it for such a nice bass.

Dave

2 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Anyone got an estimate to courier this to central Scotland? Never couriered one before. 

I've never sent a bass by post to be honest. Too risky for me. Insurance never seems to cover the full cost of the bass.

Drive down and make a day out of it. Go on it'll be fun.

Why not ask if anyone on BC is travelling up this way that could maybe colect for you. There are some very obliging guys on here.

Dave

Its between Manchester and Birmingham so will only take about 3.5 hrs drive non stop each way. 4 if you want to be on safe side. Not that far really.

I'd do the drive and collect thing.

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

20 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

Its between Manchester and Birmingham so will only take about 3.5 hrs drive non stop each way. 4 if you want to be on safe side. Not that far really.

I'd do the drive and collect thing.

Dave

I would feel happier seeing it before I part with any cash. It’s just time now, got too much on over the next few weeks. 

• Like 1

On 07/08/2018 at 18:57, Angelus said:

I would feel happier seeing it before I part with any cash. It’s just time now, got too much on over the next few weeks. 

Let me know if you want to come and see it or if you want to any specific pictures or even video of any parts of the bass. Just give me a shout! :)