40hz

Gallien Krueger MB800 ** SOLD **
£380

Hi,

Recently acquired this from this very website as I was looking for something with a bit more punch over my TC BH550 but weirdly, i'm finding myself unable to tear myself away from my trusty Danish pal. So i'm going to buy a compressor for it and move this along. It's got a very ballsy tone, rich and full bodied, but in conjunction with my Modulus Flea, it's probably too ballsy a combo for my tastes, so on it goes.

In very good condtion with only a couple of superficial marks on top of the chassis.

£380 delivered - Selling it for what I bought it for (which was already a cheap price for a head that retails at over £650 new). No offers.

Will knock off £15 if it is picked up locally.

IMG_20180602_112605500.jpg

IMG_20180602_112618422.jpg

IMG_20180602_112623317.jpg

Edited by 40hz

1 hour ago, Flanker2 said:

Where abouts are you?

Sorry, should have said. Witney, West Oxfordshire.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bassintheface
      REDUCED - £215 inc Mainland UK shipping.

Hello all,
      I have a brand new, still in the box and never switched on Peavey Minimax 500 bass head for sale.
      I bought it as a 'tide me over' head, but I've got no use for it and have seen something I do want!
      It's been out of the box once, which was me checking it over when it arrived.
      Other than that, it' all as is!
      I haven't yet registered the guarantee, I've had it a month.
      Here's the specs - 
      https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-amps/bass-amp-heads/solid-state-bass-amp-heads/peavey-mini-max-500w-bass-head

Price inc delivery UK mainland.

No trades.
      Thanks!!

• By Ash121987
      For sale is my GK MB800, owed new since 2017

Spec: https://www.gallien-krueger.com/mb-800-specs

Condition:

Excellent. There is a scratch to the finish of the amp on top (see picture 3). Other than this it’s in perfect condition.

Payment:

Cash, PayPal or bank transfer please. I live in Sutton-in-Ashfield, north Nottinghamshire, UK and would be willing to meet part-way if collection in person is preferred (also my preferred method). Alternatively I can ship this.

Thanks for looking.

Ash

• By gillento
      Gallien Krueger MB200
      Got the amp in a partial trade, but the sound is not my cup of tea.
      Images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mcsqh6i0u2foib3/AABj8lLld2nRCUqRFNY9x-5Na?dl=0
      £195 / € 230 shipping from Luxembourg incl.

• By moley6knipe
      GK Neo 212 8 Ohm.  £400 (no trades)
      GK 212 8 ohm in great condition. A few scuffs on corner protectors, on the base of the cab and on the grill but there's no rips on the tolex, no bashed edges etc. Speakers are sound - travel is normal, response is normal, no grinding / scratching when moving the cones. Tweeter functions as expected. If you have a GK RB series head and a 4-pole Speakon, you can bi-amp the woofers and tweeters. Of course, it will happily run full-range with any amp including GK. Comes with Roqsolid cover (basic unpadded version) but NO speaker cable. Reasonably easy one-person lift, though if you're heading up 3 flights of stairs with it then grab a chum. Will take those push in / pull out castors.
      AFAIK I'm second owner from new. Previous owner stored it indoors covered, I've stored it in insulated garage, dry, dust free. I haven't used it since I got my Barefaced.... So, it's just taking up space and it's a lovely cab that should get some use.
      Collection preferred, or will drive up to 45 minutes from PE11 postcode to deliver / meet. Happy to discuss sending by courier too at buyer's expense. Also selling other basses, cabs and pedals at present in case anything else takes your fancy.  Specs below from GK manual for the speaker.
      50 lb / 23 kg 8 ohms 600w RMS / 1200w peak Sens 101dB Max SPL 129dB 590mm wide 620mm tall 415mm deep

• By sambass1982
      I am having a clear out of my current live bass rig & I am wanting £350 for the whole lot (that is not including delivery fees) The items for sale are; 
      1. Gallien Krueger 410 MBE-II Bass Cab 800 watt, Neo Drivers, 8ohm £250
      2. Korg Pitchblack Pro Rackmount Tuner (Korg PSU) £60
      3. Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor (With Box) £30
      4. Thon Rack Tray 2U 35cm Pedal Draw £40
      I have priced them individually & If you want to know more, then please contact me regarding Delivery.