Why become a member? ×

London bass stores.

Quilly

Yup. The Gallery in Camden and Wunjo Guitars on Denmark Street cover a lot of ground as they both have quite a lot of stock and pretty broad selections. Something for everyone in these two shops! 

The guys in Wunjo in particular have bent over backwards to help me out on a few occasions. They’ll often do deals on things too.

The Gallery probably leans more toward the “boutique” end of the spectrum.

Also, the staff in both establishments are friendly and happy to let you try stuff out. Don’t be afraid to ask!

• Like 1

Never been to the Bass Gallery, but another recommendation for Wunjo.  If theres something particular you want its worth contacting Webley Music Centre to see if they have a model on display - they stock a big range but have few out in the shop.  Its a bit of a pain to get to as well.

+1 for The Bass Gallery. Not visited yet - will put this right in a couple of weeks hopefully. Bought a bass of them recently online which had a problem on arrival and Charlie sorted it all out with minimum of fuss and maximum understanding. 

• Like 1

Another vote for the Bass Gallery - I've been a regular customer for many years (though tend to work less in London now so don't have so much chance to visit).  Unparalleled expertise, genuinely lovely people and an amazing selection of instruments and amps.  Martin is a genuine genius - I would trust him with basses that I wouldn't let others touch.  Wunjos too - always a friendly welcome and knowledgeable staff in an otherwise rather grim part of the city - some of the other shops on Denmark St don't really shine

• Thanks 1