Why become a member? ×

EQ Pedal

Thunderbird

@Thunderbird which bass is too bright for you? I seem to remember that your rig is quite dark sounding (in a good way) so I'm surprised that you have a bass that's too bright for it. 

23 hours ago, BreadBin said:

Turn the tone down on the bass?

Sounds obvious, but have you tried this before getting the credit card out? 

2 minutes ago, Osiris said:

@Thunderbird which bass is too bright for you? I seem to remember that your rig is quite dark sounding (in a good way) so I'm surprised that you have a bass that's too bright for it. 

Sounds obvious, but have you tried this before getting the credit card out? 

Hi mate it is my Cort bass dont think that you have seen that one? its just got that little plink hard to describe sound I just want to reduce it a bit its hard to explain but I know what Im on about lol

2 minutes ago, Thunderbird said:

Hi mate it is my Cort bass dont think that you have seen that one? its just got that little plink hard to describe sound I just want to reduce it a bit its hard to explain but I know what Im on about lol

No, don't think I have seen the Cort before. Try backing the tone off or maybe putting some flats on it if you have any laying around before buying anything. 

Unless you're just looking for an excuse to buy a new toy that is :lol:

1 minute ago, Osiris said:

No, don't think I have seen the Cort before. Try backing the tone off or maybe putting some flats on it if you have any laying around before buying anything. 

Unless you're just looking for an excuse to buy a new toy that is :lol:

LOL I have flats on all my basses now mate on my old rig it had a better EQ section than my new rig and I could get just the sound I wanted so this is why I think a cheapo EQ pedal will do the job :)