Why become a member? ×

pedal sale (wounded paw, boss oc2, cog, ernieball)
£295

perrybassbp

Hi

I'm just clearing out some old pedals that i don't really use any more, all are in pretty good shape maybe a few little dings here and there but nothing major. They are all in full working order.

for sale i have:

a wounded paw blender V3, has three parallel loops that can all be blended with the clean signal- £100

a napalm bypass looper-£25

an Ernie ball volume pedal JR it the 25k version that works great as an expression pedal on the line 6 m series - £60

Boss oc2 just a standard taiwan model- £sold

and finally a custom cog preamp di that has a built-in cab sim of sorts and a wide range of eq- £witdrawn

postage would be an extra £5 or pick is welcome from in and around Birmingham, i work not far from Coventry too.

i wouldn't mind any sort of trades but cash is best as im after a line 6 hx effects 

any more detail just message   

20180616_102247_resized.jpg

Edited by perrybassbp

On 16/06/2018 at 11:54, perrybassbp said:

Hi

I'm just clearing out some old pedals that i don't really use any more, all are in pretty good shape maybe a few little dings here and there but nothing major. They are all in full working order.

for sale i have:

a wounded paw blender V3, has three parallel loops that can all be blended with the clean signal- £100

a napalm bypass looper-£25

an Ernie ball volume pedal JR it the 25k version that works great as an expression pedal on the line 6 m series - £60

Boss oc2 just a standard taiwan model- £sold

and finally a custom cog preamp di that has a built-in cab sim of sorts and a wide range of eq- £witdrawn

postage would be an extra £5 or pick is welcome from in and around Birmingham, i work not far from Coventry too.

i wouldn't mind any sort of trades but cash is best as im after a line 6 hx effects 

any more detail just message   

20180616_102247_resized.jpg

Does the blender do series as well as parallel?

Edit: I just checked out the manufacturer website and indeed it does. (The v4 looks interesting too.) If someone buys my Bass Microsynth I will be interested in this (I’m trying to keep pedal spending  at net zero).

Edited by Quatschmacher