Why become a member? ×

Sold- Markbass Club 102 2x10 - £275
£350

timo

IMG_20180615_100837.thumb.jpg.592c07e2334f49cab8ce509745e957ed.jpg

*Price drop £275*

I'm selling my Markbass Club 102; I've pretty much only used this cab for the last few years, but recently plumped for a 4x10 as my band now uses two kits and I  find myself wanting to move more air. Unfortunately I only have space in the house and car for one cab as it pairs beautifully with the 4x10. There's not a lot about on the net but the club series are well regarded in various posts, now long discontinued and I think fairly scarce. For that reason I'm a bit unsure on the price as there's nowt to go on so will consider reasonable offers.

It can be used on its side as a wedge, 400W, 8 ohm with fully adjustable compression driver tweeter 2 combi speakon/jack connectors and weighs I  at 30lbs/13.5kg according to Markbass.

It's been well gigged over the years and has a couple of scratches in the black covering, likewise the Roqsolid cover has some wear but still plenty of life left in it.

I'll consider trades, particularly for a GK MB500/800. Fairly set for other things but no harm in asking.

More photos here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1F35e4KF_TrKMbRmES8FMnQysvlKRcJNa

Trial and collection in York preferred but can probably courier.

Edited by timo
Sold

Posted on 15th June 2018. All good.

Anyhoo, it's live, it's available, I'm happy to courier and it's this big:

WIDTH
17.56 in. / 44.6 cm
HEIGHT
23.17 in. / 58.85 cm
DEPTH
16.61 in. / 42.2 cm

Edited by timo
  • Haha 1