Why become a member? ×

SWR GoLight Jr 2x10 - *SOLD*
£250

jay-syncro

This is a lovely cab that is light, loud and has the glorious SWR sound. It's in great condition overall but does have a bit of carpet bobbling (?) as is common with carpet covered cabs. 

Manufacturers info:

OVERVIEW

This super-lightweight powerhouse is ready to roll.

The SWR golight Junior 400W 2x10 bass speaker cabinet features 400W handling, custom SWR neodymium speakers, horn tweeter with attenuator, Speakon and 1/4" speaker jacks, as well as side handles, vibration-free shock-mounted grille, and front slot port. The SWR Goliath bass speakers created the modern standard for bass instrument sound reproduction. Now the same painstaking attention to detail has been applied to SWR's line of professional neodymium speaker enclosures”the golight series. These high-quality, lightweight enclosures are the result of a painstaking process in which every component of the SWR Goliath series was evaluated and, whenever possible, a lightweight high-performance component was selected for use in our golight enclosures.

FEATURES

Specially-tuned bottom front slot port for focused bass response

Spring-loaded rubber grip handles

Grey Ozite carpeting with stack-lock corners

Black heavy-duty stamped steel shock-mounted vibration-free grill

High-quality metal input panel with heavy-duty attenuator

Two 1/4" and two Speakon speaker input/output jacks

Horn protection circuit.

SPECIFICATIONS

Weight: 38 lb.

Impedance: 8 Ohm

Speakers: two 10" custom-designed SWR neodymium drivers manufactured by Eminence, P/N 0078014000; one Foster horn, P/N 0048847000

Controls: high-frequency attenuator

Covering: Grey Ozite carpet covering with black-stamped steel vibration-free grille

Dimensions: 15.75"H x 23"W x 16.5"D

Power handling: 400W RMS

Frequency response: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 45Hz and 15KHz)

IMG_20180614_215402.jpg

IMG_20180614_215412.jpg

IMG_20180614_215428.jpg

IMG_20180614_215458.jpg

Edited by jay-syncro

On 29/06/2018 at 09:49, jay-syncro said:

This sold on the bay yesterday but the transaction was cancelled. The reason given was - 'The buyer is not registered with eBay.' Not sure how they were able to buy it in the first place then!? 

🤬

They seem to be having an issue with that at the moment- I’ve “sold” the same thing twice, but both times I had that cancellation outcome. Infuriating! Sorry to hear it’s affected you too - have a bump as a commiseration.

On 02/07/2018 at 16:10, Pea Turgh said:

They seem to be having an issue with that at the moment- I’ve “sold” the same thing twice, but both times I had that cancellation outcome. Infuriating! Sorry to hear it’s affected you too - have a bump as a commiseration.

It's all very odd, ebay is becoming seriously hard work. 

Thanks for the bump 👍