Why become a member? ×

Nottingham bass bash - THIS SATURDAY 28th

budget bassist

[quote name='Geek99' post='355326' date='Dec 15 2008, 08:04 PM']can you tell me whether this is likely to be during the day, or an evening fixture?[/quote]
Probably late afternoon

And sarah, i'm just about to ring the grosvenor up and book a date, i'll let you know when i've done that.

EDIT: right, booked the grosvenor for 12-5 saturday the 28th of feb, that way any that wanted to go to the yorkshire bash and the notts bash have a free weekend between.

Edited by budget bassist

Nice one mate, the 29th is nice and booked now!

[quote name='simon1964' post='356168' date='Dec 16 2008, 04:59 PM']Well done BB!

If anyone needs a lift either from North Nottingham or from the station give me a shout. I'll have LWTAIT with me, but can fit one or two more into the people carrier.[/quote]

Might take you up on that, depending on whether I'm catching the tam and bus with BB from the station or not.

[quote name='metaltime' post='356139' date='Dec 16 2008, 04:39 PM']Nice well done that man. I will get you a pint.[/quote]
Haha thanks

It's not too expensive (maybe not a good idea to discuss exact figures) but it shouldn't be a hard figure to meet. any extra can go to either basschat or charity. The uni was a good idea, but the pub is more practical (nice big car park, i don't think the uni has one does it?), and the pub has a bar :)

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='budget bassist' post='356215' date='Dec 16 2008, 05:37 PM']Haha thanks

It's not too expensive (maybe not a good idea to discuss exact figures) but it shouldn't be a hard figure to meet. any extra can go to either basschat or charity. The uni was a good idea, but the pub is more practical (nice big car park, i don't think the uni has one does it?), and the pub has a bar :)[/quote]
If we're talking NTU then it kind of does. Theres a cheap and safe NCP right over the road on Talbot Street.

Drivers to the Bass Bash should note that its a short-ish walk from the Forest Park and Ride (FREE) to the Grosvenor (The P & R is a good navigation point anyway). Theres also a tram stop there.

Edited by Geek99

Good work on this BB, there is no doubt the Grovesnor is the perfect location for this.

Anyway, I'm Sandiacre/Stapleford based so if anyone needs a lift I'll see what I can do. Mail me if you're interested. HOWEVER, if Mrs Moodys dad allows me to bring his Orange and I bring my Mark Bass then we might be struggling for room in the Mini.

Any Leftys planning on going??? I'm gassing for a new Bass at the moment and really want to try a few out...

[quote name='Geek99' post='356615' date='Dec 17 2008, 07:48 AM']If we're talking NTU then it kind of does. Theres a cheap and safe NCP right over the road on Talbot Street.

Drivers to the Bass Bash should note that its a short-ish walk from the Forest Park and Ride (FREE) to the Grosvenor (The P & R is a good navigation point anyway). Theres also a tram stop there.[/quote]
Ah i thought he meants notts trent. The grosvenor is good anyways. It also has a decently sized car park.

[quote name='Moody' post='356686' date='Dec 17 2008, 09:50 AM']Any Leftys planning on going??? I'm gassing for a new Bass at the moment and really want to try a few out...[/quote]
Metaltime is going again, he brought his lefty corvette 6 last time remember? I seem to remember commenting on the fact that we needed a higher ratio of rightys :)

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='Moody' post='356686' date='Dec 17 2008, 09:50 AM']Good work on this BB, there is no doubt the Grovesnor is the perfect location for this.

Anyway, I'm Sandiacre/Stapleford based so if anyone needs a lift I'll see what I can do. Mail me if you're interested. HOWEVER, if Mrs Moodys dad allows me to bring his Orange and I bring my Mark Bass then we might be struggling for room in the Mini.

Any Leftys planning on going??? I'm gassing for a new Bass at the moment and really want to try a few out...[/quote]

Yup im coming again.

You can choose from the warwick again, schecter 6 fretless, rick turner fretless 5, freted parts jazz, or my new cheapy aria pro 2. My ASlembic is thill at my parents. I am recording in Jan tho so i may bring it down.

• 4 weeks later...