Why become a member? ×

Nottingham bass bash - THIS SATURDAY 28th

budget bassist

[quote name='metaltime' post='338817' date='Nov 27 2008, 07:03 PM']I suggest the uni as it will be free and there wil be no noise restrictions. I would be just as happy to go back to the same place as last time tho.[/quote]
Hmm, worth considering then

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='338813' date='Nov 27 2008, 07:00 PM']Can i just say, can we try not have this on a sunday :huh:
Work all day sundays :)

Jake[/quote]
It depends when most people are free i guess, though obviously we can't please everybody

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='Moody' post='338777' date='Nov 27 2008, 06:33 PM']I'd go for the Grovesnor again - awesome venue and a steal.

I'll bring the Mark Bass, Line 6 Floor POD, I'll also have a word with the Girlfriend and possiblly bring her Dad's Orange, Mesa Boogie or Trace Elliot (god I love that girl!!!) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Feb is good. So long as it's not cold :o :huh: :lol:

Still very much alive, working flat out trying to learn 8 bloody songs for Dec 20th before I die on my arse!

John[/quote]

So there you are - wondered where you'd got to. Eight songs in three weeks - piece of p*** to man of your talents. :)

[quote name='BigRedX' post='338831' date='Nov 27 2008, 07:15 PM']Count me in again.

I'll bring some more weird and wonderful basses.

What do you fancy a go on this time?[/quote]

ooh that big metal thingy that you bought and it was all chipped so you refinished it red and it looked amazing! that one!

[quote name='budget bassist' post='338873' date='Nov 27 2008, 08:00 PM']Bring it if you like! You could try out other people's amps with it :)[/quote]
True true, might as well in that case then. Now then, get my mum to drive me or take a train... Decisions decisions.

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='338877' date='Nov 27 2008, 08:04 PM']Well, i can bring my new KSD bass with EBS pre, and my fafner with either one or both of my classic cabs!

Watcha think, half or full stack??

Jake[/quote]
Full stack, you know you want to!
Zach

Me2. Last one coincided with, er, something (I think I was wandering round North Yorkshire that weekend), so would like to get along this time, probably with the UK's biggest collection of Tsais and maybe a couple of small combos. And an NS WAV-4 if there'll be enough room.

[quote name='BigRedX' post='340476' date='Nov 29 2008, 02:29 PM']OK so the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=29915"]Red Gus G3 5[/url] and something of my choosing unless someone has something else specific in mind?[/quote]

thats what i meant!

[quote name='budget bassist' post='340541' date='Nov 29 2008, 03:47 PM']Sounds cool to me.

I was gonna bring my SUB bass project if people are interested in that, i should have a bongo preamp fitted by then!

Also i was gonna bring my reggie hamilton jazz unless anybody wants to see either my tobias or other musicman again[/quote]

yeah, defo bring the SUB project.

[quote name='skywalker' post='341340' date='Nov 30 2008, 07:34 PM']and I am interested in the VMJ to compare against my USA Jazz.[/quote]

Feb sounds alright, provided it's not the weekend I'm going to see Bloc Party. Saturday is a bit better for me, but Sunday is good too.

Skywalker, that sounds cool, I'll look out for you. On that note, would name tags or the like be a good idea? It'd be easier to find people you want to meet that way. Dunno if this is the norm, or what.