Why become a member? ×

Nottingham bass bash - THIS SATURDAY 28th

budget bassist

[quote name='Andyalfa' post='396690' date='Feb 1 2009, 11:29 AM']Complete with the famous (and pretty much unused) S1 switch...OK, why not. Do I need to bring an amp?[/quote]

Be interested to see how this compares with my S1Jazz - different beast I know but interesting anyway.

[quote name='Andyalfa' post='406535' date='Feb 11 2009, 04:11 PM']Hey guys, would it be OK if I brought my 16 year old bass playing nephew along to the bash. or is there an age restriction, being in a pub and all that?[/quote]

im going, im 16. i went last year, i was 15 then.

[quote name='Andyalfa' post='406535' date='Feb 11 2009, 04:11 PM']Hey guys, would it be OK if I brought my 16 year old bass playing nephew along to the bash. or is there an age restriction, being in a pub and all that?[/quote]
Aye that's fine, i went last year when i was 17

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='tauzero' post='414001' date='Feb 19 2009, 11:00 AM']I'll bring a few Tsais and a Thumb. Also a [b]BFM DR250 cab[/b] plus Superfly, and probably a GK MB150 and some headphones too. Or maybe a Crate Powerblock plus headphones.[/quote]

Ooh...I'd be very interested in hearing the DR250 cab. I'm about to finish my Omni 10 and may consider upgrading to a DR250 sometime in the future.

[quote name='Jarhead' post='400280' date='Feb 4 2009, 06:40 PM']Don't suppose anyone wants to play my Fender MIM Jazz. Nothing special really, but I like it and was wondering if I should bother bringing it. Not bringing my amp though, too big.
Zach[/quote]
I wouldn't mind comparing it to my cij 62 reissue jazz

yeah, you know the fretless precision? well my dad decided he wanted a fretless jazz in stead, so he's bought the classic vibe jazz, put the fretless neck on and i think he's planning on selling the precision with the jazz neck on. which will probably lower the price, because its a fender body, but with a squier logo

Edited by LWTAIT