Why become a member? ×

Basschat joins Instagram

ped

Finally - I'm posting a couple of basses every day that have been listed on our marketplace. I always ask permission beforehand. I choose adverts with nice pictures but also interesting looking equipment.

Please follow us - I'm OK with posting and tagging etc but not so good at the sharing/re-gramming and social aspect of it so could use your help!

Let me know what you think

Cheers

ped

https://www.instagram.com/basschatuk/

1247980940_ScreenShot2018-06-12at12_53_48.png.5597d843a7181ea06eb4bd93707e030f.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

Looks nice! Afraid I've deleted my Insta account because I hate working on photos on effing mobile phones or tablets as opposed to uploading properly photoshopped desktop images etc., so it's simply not for me. But I'll share the news on FB and Twitter if you're ready now. :)

I just visit via safari and force mobile view, so I can upload pics from computer.

257820430_ScreenShot2018-06-12at12_51_32.thumb.png.f30832c39e1cd1ff788e21f759be7e1c.png

• Thanks 1

Great idea!

Maybe add a bit.ly link to the Basschat post that the image comes from to each description? Then if our interest is piqued we can find out more about it. Would have to be a plain text link rather than a clickable url (I think) but still useful.

• Like 1