Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clear out - TC, Tech 21, COG, more to come.
£600

Dood

Ok, so not as much as £600 but lots to choose from:

I am selling up as both the need for cash and also that my effects needs have been taken over by one multi-effects beast. Thus the following are for sale:

TC Electronic Mojo Mojo £30

Red Sub BEQ-2 EQ - £15

TC Electronic Ditto Looper £60

Boss GEB-7 £45

Tech 21 MIDI Moose (Foot Controller) bagged, boxed and I've never used it in all the time I've owned it! £85

COG Rogue Leader (Like a Boss LS-2 wet/dry active effects loop with phase switches) £80

Barefaced BB2 cabinets advertised in Amps&Cabs

TC SubnUp MINI - yes the best octave pedal on the market isn't getting any use from me right now! £68

VITOOS DC8 pedal board power. A highly regarded ISOLATED power supply, a clone of a well known brand I guess - £45. Never used outside of the house. (See below for more details)

Boss FC-50 MIDI Foot Controller - Great fr changing patches on effects units and pedals such as the Helix range.

Edited by Dood
Items Sold

On 12/06/2018 at 11:00, dood said:

VITOOS DC8 pedal board power. A highly regarded true ISOLATED power supply, a clone of a well known brand I guess - £45. Never used outside of the house.

To be absolutely clear, this is not a true isolated PSU. The DC8 has 3 isolated sections: Output A and Output B are both isolated, and then outputs 1-6 count as the 3rd isolated section. So if you run a pedal off of A, one off B, and one from a single output out of the other 6, you have isolation. If you plug into more than one of the 6 "other" outputs (not A and B) they are not isolated from each other. The Vitoos ISO8 would be the closest thing to the Cioks DC8 which you're referring to. Not trying to imply that you're purposefully misleading anyone, but I got burned buying a DC8 on eBay that said the item was "fully isolated" and I can't return it because it matches the item in the photo.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jposega said:

To be absolutely clear, this is not a true isolated PSU. The DC8 has 3 isolated sections: Output A and Output B are both isolated, and then outputs 1-6 count as the 3rd isolated section. So if you run a pedal off of A, one off B, and one from a single output out of the other 6, you have isolation. If you plug into more than one of the 6 "other" outputs (not A and B) they are not isolated from each other. The Vitoos ISO8 would be the closest thing to the Cioks DC8 which you're referring to. Not trying to imply that you're purposefully misleading anyone, but I got burned buying a DC8 on eBay that said the item was "fully isolated" and I can't return it because it matches the item in the photo.

Thank you for the information greatly received! I literally saw your post and went off to go check. Yup, I hadn't spotted that in the literature I have so will be updating my post to refer to this one if that's ok? In reality, the items that I needed to be isolated did indeed run off the outputs A and B leaving just the odd effects on the C outputs. Of course I experienced the 'true isolation' but I see what you mean about the nature of the C Outputs.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...