theyellowcar

SOLD iPad Pro 9.7" 128GB Space Grey WiFi+4G
£389

Hello!

Selling my iPad Pro 9.7" to fund an upgrade to my desktop.

It's two years old, but in perfect condition as I've looked after it like a child! The screen has no marks whatsoever, and the body/case is pretty much like new barring a couple of small marks. It comes in the original box, with the original charger, but a brand new lightning cable. 

I'm based in London and able to do a meet-up if you're local, otherwise I will ship within the UK at cost. Payment via PayPal only. 

Full disclosure, this is also on eBay, first come first served (so if it goes on there before I have chance to message you back then I'm sorry!)

Cheers,

Dave

7BD8B311-7738-49C8-B156-DA6CCA5A0161.jpeg

2479A5B0-AE24-4B14-AA79-F7340707E5D6.jpeg

78BA848B-352F-4310-A65D-091BC92A847A.jpeg

Edited by theyellowcar
Typo

This is a great deal IMO. I have the exact same iPad - in fact I’m typing this reply on it. A genuine laptop killer!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, CameronJ said:

This is a great deal IMO. I have the exact same iPad - in fact I’m typing this reply on it. A genuine laptop killer!

Cheers Cameron, I've tried to price it fairly! It's a fantastic device, I've used it for browsing, photo editing, recording demos and gaming and it stands up to all of it!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Higgie
      Screen is in immaculate condition, no marks or damage anywhere on the unit and it comes with the original box. You won't find another used one in this condition at this price! It has been used in my smoke-free bedroom from new. These are now discontinued, but was around the £1000 mark when originally available. I used to use it with my MacBook Pro, but a recent PC upgrade means I don't use Thunderbolt anymore so this is surplus to requirements.

Looking for £550 ONO. The display can be picked up from Chingford, London (Socially distanced of course) or we can arrange a courier at your expense - however shipping a delicate item like this, I would have to insist on full insurance etc, so would recommend picking up if you are relatively local. Could also meet somewhere for a contribution towards my fuel costs.
      Thanks, and hope you are all safe and well!

• By paulmcnamara
      Behringer X 18 Air Mixer  £245.00 (and not £500 as was listed for bundle) An 18 channel, 12 bus, digital mixer for iPad/Android tablets with 16 programmable Midas preamps, integrated wifi module and multi channel USB audio interface. 
      The X Air X18 App is available free.
      Doesn't include iPad; comes with original box, mains lead & instruction booklet (though plenty of help and support online). Postage at cost.
      For further details please PM me. Advertised elsewhere.

• By d_g
      Hi guys
      My name is Dan Giles and I'm offering lockdown friendly Skype/Zoom/Facetime lessons to electric and double bass players. All you need is your instrument, your laptop/tablet/phone and an internet connection. I've been teaching for over ten years and can cover all areas, from technique and reading to gear, professional advice and music school prep. My Skype is fully set up with Loopback so I can play you songs, DI my bass, send you a click etc and also you are welcome to record the lessons to watch back in your own time.
      Most of my work is playing for shows and musicals - I recently did the UK Tour of Priscilla Queen of The Desert and I am also a dep on a few West End shows. Additionally I'm an Overwater Artist, do studio sessions and play for a few artists - so with the current lockdown I have found myself with plenty of free time and space for more lessons than usual! 
      I offer everyone a free starter lesson to make sure Skype is all set up properly and find out exactly what I can help you with - there's no obligation that have any more lessons after that. I offer 30, 45, 60 and 90 minute lessons charged at £40/hour with discounts available for booking multiple lessons.
      To find out more about me/my CV/my work have a look at the website here DanGilesMusic.co.uk 
      To find out more about how my Skype lessons work check out my SkypeBassLesssons.co.uk website.
      If you have any questions or what to book in just let me know by messaging on here or using my contact details below!
      Hope to hear from you, cheers.
      Dan
      Email: [email protected]
      Phone: 07783 966 128

• By BardoJ
      Hello,
      I'm recording an EP via my IPad using GarageBand. I don’t Know how well this topic has been covered  but I’d like to seek some advice and share with you my experiences so far.
      Firstly, I’m using a focusrite 2i2 3rd gen as my interface and the mic that came with it to record into mu iPad.
      All the drums are programmed through the GarageBand app and me playing my electric drum kit into the focusrite, have worked well. I’ve also had my guitarist go straight through the Focusrite and he’s really happy so far with the noise he’s made.
      Here come the tricky bit: The bass! This was recorded with the focusrite mic over my orange amp and orange terror direct in. It’s a good tone but I’m left wanting after extensively trying to eq and play with different amp settings on the amp.
      i guess my question would be does anyone have any tips or use any gear that enable bass to be recorded well in GarageBand on an iPad?
      Ta
    • By Gunsfreddy2003
      Evening all,
      I have quite a few Macs for sale from my company, they range from the old white all in one iMacs right through to the newer all in one silver iMacs and I also have a couple of G5’s and screens to go with them.
      I’m due to put them on Facebook/EBay this month but thought that I would offer them here first.
      Let me know what you are looking for and I’ll see if we have one. Prices will be good as I’m keen to get them out of the office ASAP.
      There are also 3 x iPhone 8’s in rose gold (64GB) which are locked to O2 at the moment and in great condition. I’m looking for £275 each for these.