theyellowcar

SOLD iPad Pro 9.7" 128GB Space Grey WiFi+4G
£389

Hello!

Selling my iPad Pro 9.7" to fund an upgrade to my desktop.

It's two years old, but in perfect condition as I've looked after it like a child! The screen has no marks whatsoever, and the body/case is pretty much like new barring a couple of small marks. It comes in the original box, with the original charger, but a brand new lightning cable. 

I'm based in London and able to do a meet-up if you're local, otherwise I will ship within the UK at cost. Payment via PayPal only. 

Full disclosure, this is also on eBay, first come first served (so if it goes on there before I have chance to message you back then I'm sorry!)

Cheers,

Dave

7BD8B311-7738-49C8-B156-DA6CCA5A0161.jpeg

2479A5B0-AE24-4B14-AA79-F7340707E5D6.jpeg

78BA848B-352F-4310-A65D-091BC92A847A.jpeg

Edited by theyellowcar
Typo

This is a great deal IMO. I have the exact same iPad - in fact I’m typing this reply on it. A genuine laptop killer!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, CameronJ said:

This is a great deal IMO. I have the exact same iPad - in fact I’m typing this reply on it. A genuine laptop killer!

Cheers Cameron, I've tried to price it fairly! It's a fantastic device, I've used it for browsing, photo editing, recording demos and gaming and it stands up to all of it!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Can'tthinkofausername
      Clearing out some surplus iPhones following upgrades/replacements, as follows:
       1.    6S (Model 1688). 128GB.  Rose Gold.  Very cracked screen and non-functioning home button.  Works fine with ‘assistive touch’ workaround, or button can be replaced but TouchID will be lost as I understand it.  Few scuffs on one edge and a dink in mute button but apart from all that it’s in very good condition !  Battery a bit tired.  Unlocked. £75.
      2.    6 (Model 1586). 16GB.  White/silver.  Cracked screen.  Lots of pin-prick dinks and scratches on back but works fine. £60.
      3.    6 (Model 1586). 16GB.  White/silver.  In very good condition save for a few small marks on the edges: has always had a screen protector and rear protector.  £85 Now £75
      All have been used with Vodafone SIMS so they’ll definitely work on Vodafone: I honestly can’t remember if some or all are unlocked or not but if you’re on Vodafone you’ll be fine!   No accessories provided but all will be sent in proper Iphone boxes.  Priced to (hopefully) reflect condition: includes UK postage.

• By Gamble
      Hiya! 
      I'm selling my black face Ampeg SVP-PRO, I got it as part of a bundle a few years back and haven't really used it much as I already had the Hammerite face version and the BSP model. 
      Great preamp, just surplus to my requirements and it seems a shame for it to be going unused in my spare room. Massive range of tones from a small box, I've been using my other one through a 1600e power amp for years as the SVP head was too heavy and expensive as well as not loud enough for me, but you could use this in conjunction with any other amp just to add some valve flavour - loads of options. 
      I'm asking £300 ono, it's in pretty good nick bar the bit of rack rash you can see in the picture. Any questions feel free to ask. 
      Cheers! 
      Matt