Why become a member? ×

All prices include UK shipping, cash is king and can't entertain trades unfortunately.

Iommisknob - £120

Barely used one off treble booster with a cool etch job I won in a charity draw by Dunwich Amps (he is NOT the builder however, it may be Magic Pedals or someone similar but I've honestly forgotten in the mists of time). Ludicrously bright LED. Probably bound for reverb/fleabay but listed anyway.

Dwarftcraft HAX - £100 

OOP ring modulator, has frequency, voltage starve and clean blend controls. Footswitches are on/off and another to switch between high and low freqs. As with a lot of ring mods there is a little carrier bleed with can be mostly avoided by having the starve in the right place but I'd still have it in an effects loop.

3leaf PWNZOR - £150

Also OOP, would rather not part with this but I'm not getting much play time with uni. Ovnilabs review is here: (http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/pwnzor.shtml)

Ungigged and in fine condition.

DOD Bass Stereo Flanger - £50

Old but gold, selling cause I have another flanger and having two seems daft. Perhaps most importantly comes with an adaptor for a standard centre negative supply, alas DODs old power inputs and battery hatch's were absolutely terrible lol, and the footswitches are strange too, the effect itself is great though.

imageproxy.jpeg

IMG_20180603_211209.jpg

IMG_20180603_211206.jpg

IMG_20180603_211212.jpg

• 4 weeks later...