28mistertee

Barefaced Four10 & Two10 *TRADED*
£1350

The gear shifting continues, if you have read my other posts you'll know that for one my current band isn't doing a great deal and for another I have some big bills to pay hence the regretful sale.
Two great cabs that aren't getting the use both still immaculate and include covers from Barefaced. The Four10 I've owned just over 6 months and the Two10 for about 4 months. Both cabs have done 2 gigs and very few rehearsals so I'd say they've hardly broken in yet. The Two10 also comes with the switchable impedance settings to run it alone or with the Four10 or another cab of your choice depending on the amp you have got.
As before cash on collection is king or possible meet if not to far. Any questions drop me a message.

Four10 - £700
Two10 - £500
Both - £1100

Rig.JPG

Barefaced1.JPG

Barefaced2.JPG

Barefaced3.JPG

Barefaced4.JPG

Barefaced5.JPG

Barefaced6.JPG

Edited by 28mistertee
Traded, please remove thanks.

That must sound immense 😮

56 minutes ago, Deedee said:

That must sound immense 😮

It certainly does and trust me if the financial situation improves I shall be withdrawing them.

Whereabouts are you? Can’t see it on the OP but probably being blind!

7 minutes ago, Merton said:

Whereabouts are you? Can’t see it on the OP but probably being blind!

Just north of Leicester sir, I believe its on there :)

• Thanks 1

Just now, 28mistertee said:

Just north of Leicester sir, I believe its on there :)

Cheers! Can’t see it but prob my eyes/phone... too far for me but seriously tempted by the Four10 anyway....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Merton said:

Cheers! Can’t see it but prob my eyes/phone... too far for me but seriously tempted by the Four10 anyway....

Prob doesn't show on phone. No probs, I can do meet within reason.

If only these had come up a couple of weeks ago :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Deedee said:

If only these had come up a couple of weeks ago :facepalm:

I just realised I hadn’t actually withdrawn them, they just drifted into the abyss of gear for sale on here. 😂

2 minutes ago, 28mistertee said:

I just realised I hadn’t actually withdrawn them, they just drifted into the abyss of gear for sale on here. 😂

😣 Double :facepalm:

• Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fastfret24
      - Barefaced Super Compact 1x12" cab (Grey cloth front) - £525 SOLD

- Markbass Little Mark Tube 500 - £ 350 325
      About 18months old, comes with Markbass padded bag (with front and rear flaps for easy set up) and power supply.
      Awesome sounding amp with a great blend (solid-state/tube) feature and the signature VLE & VPF filters. In very good condition, recently serviced, just has a few scuffs around the corners.
      Full specs: http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/little-mark-tube/

The BigBabyII in the pictures (bottom cab) has already been sold sorry!
      Speakon cables not included. You're more than welcome to come and give it a try, I work from home so am in most of the week.
      All the bass 🤘
      Ben

• By Deedee
      This arrived this morning. 😁
      I'm a self-confessed fan of BF gear after having several of their 2x12 models over recent years, but wanted to have something a little more old skool sounding this time around. Went for the painted finish as used on the 12" speaker models. The finish is superb and it sounds great (I certainly managed to get a few things rattling around the house earlier).
      Very pleased and look forward to gigging with it when the time comes.

• By Sharkfinger
      OK. let's part this out.  
      Body with original black 3-ply pickguard and thumbrest (not pictured). Relatively light: fully build bass was 3.8 Kg.£70 Delivered. American V-Mod pickups (with original box) £80 delivered Gotoh 201 bridge (allen key but no screws) £25 delivered KiOgon wiring loom Vol/blend/tone (Bourns pots) and bell plate.  £30 delivered or trade for vol/vol/tone with 3-way toggle.  
      NOTE: there is a big 'ole dent in the top edge that's take off the paint and chipped the body.  I got it like that.  I just filed the edges and just carried on.  Also paint chip at the bottom strap button and a couple of paint cracks around the neck pocket.
      £180 plus postage FIRM for all of it plus postage (of around £15) or collect / meet from East / West Herts (weekdays) or somewhere in Essex at weekends.

• By Salt on your Bass?
      Very Reluctantly nd hesitantly, I'm looking at selling my retro 610.
      Serial no. 013, it's in fantastic condition and is by far the best sounding cab I've ever owned. 
      Best things about it are:
      - vintage tone and volume
      - big cab that I've always been able to move myself
      - fits in the small boot of a skoda fabia
      It's well looked after and a month or so ago was back at barefaced hq to have. Black grille. Whilst there they cemented down the tolex and gave it all a once over, so it really is in top condition. 
      Comes with a silver grille cloth if you want to change it, and a cover which is a bit worn, but has plenty of miles in it. 
      I won't post this, collect or meet only. Wellingborough, Bedford, stevenage areas of the country typically. 
      Happy to try and answer any questions. Thanks

• By simon88wilson
      This is a silver grill for the barefaced two10. I’ve just swapped to a black one to match my head. 
      Good condition and easy to fit