Why become a member? ×

** SOLD Bergantino AE212 & cover SOLD **
£500

Bergantino AE212 cab with cover - now SOLD ***

Not getting much joy trying to sell this on here as part of a combined for sale ad with the Mesa Boogie Big Block I'm also selling, so I've decided to feature this separately with some new photos to try to tempt in an offer or two.. :)

I bought this cab from Dvisions just before the New Year and have used it for just a handful of gigs in that time.  It's in perfect working order,  it's a perfect 1-cab solution for the modern day gigging bassist being that it's very clean, detailed and accurate sounding, with excellent dispersion and it handles 600 watts at 4 ohms. The other good thing is that it's relatively lightweight (55 lbs) and has a small onstage footprint!

There's loads of really helpful reviews and stuff on Google, YouTube, Talkbass etc about the cab so I won't post any links, but suffice to say, if you want to get more info about this cab, it's definitely out there!

Bergantino Blurb as follows: 

" ... Based on the hugely successful AE112 this vertically oriented cabinet is designed as a one cab solution for those looking for a big sound with low weight. With sparkling high end details, plenty of smooth mid-range energy and deep low end the AE212 will deliver a huge sound in a relatively compact and easy to move cabinet. Utilising Bergantino own custom Neodymium drivers you can achieve effortless and controlled sound at any volume. We suggest using a minimum of a 500w at 4Ω amp but this cab will thrive on amps of up to 1000w."

Model AE212 specifications: 

2 x 12" Custom Neodymium drivers with 7 oz magnets,  high intelligibility 1" tweeter, custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control, power handling - 600 watts rms, frequency response: 40hz - 15khz, sensitivity: 103 db @ 1 Watt/1 meter, 2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors, impedance:  4 ohms, dimensions: 31"H x 18-1/2"W x 15"D / 78cm x 47cm x 38cm, weight: 55lbs/25 Kgs.

I've posted some photos here but if you need to see more, you can click here.

Only selling because a) I'm using my Ampeg amp & cabs more, b) imminent house purchase is straining the finances somewhat and c) I've just had to buy a new car. So, something has had to give, hence this being up for sale. As stated, I need to raise funds so I'm not looking for trades at this time, sorry. Price is £500 or near offer.

Viewings welcome if you're near Littlehampton, West Sussex (tea/coffee/biscuits provided). Happy to work something out  about travelling if it's within a 50 mile radius.. I've posted large cabs & amps before (for an additional cost) and could be persuaded to do so again, but there's always a risk with that which I'd prefer not to have to do if possible.

Thanks for looking and if you need more info, please PM me.  I do have a feedback thread too, so please check that out if you don't know me and want to check out my credentials on Basschat..

Cheers

Nik

IMG_20180609_172624.jpg

IMG_20180609_172842.jpg

IMG_20180609_172900.jpg

IMG_20180609_172431.jpg

Edited by silverfoxnik
berg now sold
  • Like 1

I can't believe this is still up for sale, a very well engineered cab loaded with quality drivers.....i heard warwickhunt playing through one of these with his thunderfunk head and it sounded superb!!

• Thanks 1

Thanks ☺

You're absolutely right about the build quality of these cabs.

When taking photos of it before putting it up for sale here, I noticed that the speaker cable used internally is the same kind I use for my hifi at home - real top-notch stuff!

As can be seen in this photo.. which confirms not only how good the cable is but also what a geek I am.. 😁

IMG_20180609_172951.jpg

• ped locked this topic