Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN* 1976 Fender Jazz (All original)
£2000

maximumbass21

Up for sale is my '76 Jazz bass. Unbelievable instrument but it's just not getting the use it deserves and as much as I'd love to keep it, I recently purchased a CS Pino Precision bass.

These basses speak for themselves... Weight is difficult to confirm with my bathroom scales but it's around the 4.8kg range. It's all original but is missing it's bridge and pickup covers. I have fitted Schaller strap locks to the bass but it does come with the original fittings. Also comes with original thumb rest and OHSC (case isn't in great shape) but I am also selling it with a newer Fender Deluxe hard case.

MORE PICS HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9683ocfssld0cq9/AACCED4nfwpDd9HOh_CbfmBta?dl=0 

Only trades I'd be looking to accept is one for a Fodera Imperial 5 string 34" scale with cash on top from me. Cheers 😉

Price is firm at £2,000 

Based in Gloucestershire and can ship with insured courier (at buyer's expense).

Thanks!

Edited by maximumbass21
Withdrawn
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jack_Stroud_Bass said:

+1 AMAZING bass. I've had the opportunity to play this one a few times now and it's absolutely stunning! Would be all over it myself if I wasn't in the market for a Fender P. GLWTS! 

Cheers Jack! She's here for now if you change your mind in the immediate future 😉

• 1 month later...