Why become a member? ×

Electronicorner

I think there are a few BCers apart from me partial to some electronica. This thread will probably sink without trace but you never know. I always like hearing new stuff so would welcome recommendations what folk are listening to whether Warp or Ninja Tune stuff,  trip hop,  drum n' bass, ambient, House, krautrock etc. So, bring it on.

The guy my band has been playing behind has an alternate music path where he plays his own stuff in electronica style. He lives in Berlin, so it's probably mandatory.

It's not my favourite of his output by any means, but some may like it. Anton Barbeau: Antronica.

2 hours ago, Cato said:

Chvrches are one of my favourite bands at the moment.

No idea where they fit genre wise, but their stuff is very synthy.

Quite like some of their stuff and yep they use synths and samples a lot plus the odd bit of bass and guitar

Quite a few old school acts doing stuff this year. The Orb have a new album out this month and are playing at the Blue Dot festival at Jodrell Bank as are The Chemical Btothers. Orbital played there last year and have a new album out in September. The Black Dog have just released two new albums and mouse on Mars have just got  a new one out.

Edited by Barking Spiders

On 09/06/2018 at 00:37, project_c said:

The Future Beats Radio Show. Every single episode is a gem. As is every one of his nights at Lightbox in Vauxhall. 

https://m.soundcloud.com/docscott31/sets/future-beats-radio-show

Dunno this but I'll sure check it out next time i can.  Only recently came across this gem, but i was released in 1994