Why become a member? ×

NBD ACG TKO

naxos10

Hi All,

Arrived yesterday:D a new ACG TKO from Alan.

It is one of two he has made and it is absolutely stunning, the photo's only get you 90% there. The texture within the wood itself really adds something.

It comprises:

Black Limba body and top.
3 piece Maple with carbon Rosewood neck, 30.5" scale.
Hipshot Type B in chrome.Hipshot string tree, Gotoh GB7 tuners, Dunlop straplocks, Newtone strings.
ACG PB pickup with Alnico magnets.

Weighs around 7.5lbs (not put it on the scales yet). It has what I would call a true PB sound but with more tonal variation available.

Can't wait to try it out at band practice on Tuesday.

TKO 1.jpg

TKO 2.jpg

TKO 4.jpg

Edited by naxos10
  • Like 4

58 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

@skelfDo you have a link to your website that you could share please? This has definitely got me interested in your product range!

Google too much hassle? :whoopass:

Edited by Bigwan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Bigwan said:

Could you put that in your signature Alan, or would the basschat police get you?

Nope, but George Lucas wants to have a chat with you about your avatar and royalties or summat *shrugs*

:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bigwan said:

Google too much hassle? 

Thanks for your massive helpful insight, really appreciated. Wished I had thought of that, but I'm obviously lacking in such basic intelligence...

As it happens I tried it, but if it doesn't come up on a first search then I'm not going to keep going, if that's all the same to you? 

I guess you've not come across SEO rankings...

@Al Krow if you typed in the search engine “a guitar I saw on Basschat but can’t be arsed to search for the company myself, but I know it begins with A” then it may be hidden.

i types in ‘ACG guitars’ and came as the first hit on the first page.

Maybe we could crowd fund getting you a lesson at the Genius Bar.....

43 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

@Al Krow if you typed in the search engine “a guitar I saw on Basschat but can’t be arsed to search for the company myself, but I know it begins with A” then it may be hidden.

i types in ‘ACG guitars’ and came as the first hit on the first page.

And pray tell me how I knew it should be 'Acg guitars' smarty pants?

Type in 'acg' which is all that is on the avatar logo and see what you get? 

For the record Alan had no problem sharing his website address with me; given that's the case maybe find something more useful to be doing with your afternoon boys than pretending to be God's gift to search engines?

AND more importantly can we now get back to Alan's marvellous workmanship and less time on my ability (or lack of) to use Google please! 😂

Edited by Al Krow

1 hour ago, Cuzzie said:

Btw, if you're into crowd funding something worthwhile then, on a much more serious note, you could do far worse than supporting a couple of our fellow BCers, if you haven't done so already. A little plug from me, if I may:

Edited by Al Krow