Why become a member? ×

Scott Devine - Moollon Bass Stolen -

That is awful, although he is lucky that as he is well known likely Moollon will send him a new one as their advertising opportunity is now also gone. Same happened with Bryan Beller.

Still, doesn’t negate the fact that thieves are the scum of the earth. Stealing is just so low.

Edited by HazBeen
  • Like 2

I can  arrange for the light fingered tea leaf to  " accidently " fall down the stairs and then " accidently  " get booted in the Moollons

So, lets hope they catch him so i can have some fun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anybody have any contact info for Scott?  -- I  have some info about his bass and have tried to contact him on his Facebook page earlier today. but doesn't look like he goes on there very often!

46 minutes ago, Nicko said:

I hope he recovers it, but to be honest £100 and some beers??   Come on Scott - how about free lessons for a year. 

What if somebody who recovers it is not a Bass player?

4 hours ago, Nicko said:

I hope he recovers it, but to be honest £100 and some beers??   Come on Scott - how about free lessons for a year. 

If he was going to give away free lessons he might as well have just bought a new bass.

What happened to just doing the right thing purely because it's the right thing? He didn't have to offer a reward - moaning that it isn't enough is distasteful.

• Like 11