Why become a member? Read this.... Read more... ×
TKenrick

SOLD Limited edition Eric Clapton book 'Six String Stories'
£100

Posted (edited)

Limited edition (#1566 of 2000) book detailing Eric Clapton's extensive guitar collection (also goes into detail about other gear, too)

Genesis publications have comprehensive information about the book and its history here

376-page hardback in very good condition, there are small tears/crinkles in 2 of the pages, which I've done my best to photograph. The book comes in a protective cardboard sleeve and a very fetching bag.

These books go for around £325 new, the Clapton one is now out of print and the only other copy I could find for sale is listed in NZ for $1500...

£100 will get this securely packed and tracked to you in the UK

IMG_6159.thumb.jpg.918e97449348707b94e6570f76cded73.jpgIMG_6157.thumb.jpg.062a07ddb66ba08ac4a5342a8fa5508b.jpgIMG_6151.thumb.jpg.fbcad90629d5241516d1711de055b911.jpgIMG_6152.thumb.jpg.007bc57551425f7bfe97f0d44f9bf3d2.jpgIMG_6153.thumb.jpg.226462ca21168f6bf2341e330350d164.jpgIMG_6154.thumb.jpg.c470af56558e8b91c51ceebbba594d1a.jpgIMG_6155.thumb.jpg.b511c170f441356f9eb5f802a2cacbb9.jpgIMG_6156.thumb.jpg.5614f9b829fbb4f659578137ec2c427e.jpg

Edited by TKenrick

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OliverPike
      Ibanez SR 1600 Premium Series.
      Much loved bass guitar but unfortunately i don't play very much any more. Couple marks/small chips as shown in pictures but otherwise a great looking great condition bass guitar.
      Comes with case.

• By nickmew
      Now £1600
      My cherished and much loved Gretsch Duo Jet here for sale. I'd love to keep it, but realistically it just doesn't get enough use to justify keeping hold of it as I mostly play bass now.

This a 2008 Japanese model with a rare '125th Anniversary' plate on the rear of the headstock, in near-mint condition. It is 10 years old so there are a few little micro-scrapes and buckle-rash on the varnish - though probably could mostly be buffed out. Only three real 'dings' shown on the last three photos - tiny chips where the varnish has come off. It's only been gigged once or twice as it has been used mostly as a home / studio guitar. 

It honestly has the most playable neck I've come across and is far more versatile than just the normal Gretsch rockabilly / country niche, but if you're looking at this you probably know enough about the model itself. Suffice to say I wouldn't be moving it on if I didn't simply need the money.

I've owned this from new, bought from Fair Deal Music in Birmingham in 2009 after passing it in the shop window for a couple of months on the way to work and finally succumbing to temptation. It comes with official Gretsch hard case and all the official documentation / truss rod adjuster. Only thing I can't seem to find are the keys to lock the case.

Obviously this is an expensive item, if anyone wants to come around and try it please get in touch.

• By therealting
      These are really nice! Definitely feels like a played-in instrument, and the compact size is very comfortable to hold compared with a full 335-sized semi-hollowbody. Most features are fairly obvious, but of note are the Grover tuners, block inlays and the grippy knobs (matron) which are quite sought after on other models.
      Currently strung with semi-roundwound strings which are particularly great for jazz or dirty blues styles. Surprisingly versatile and attractive instruments!
      Collection preferred from London SE3.
      I have some other stuff for sale here, would certainly be tempted by upward trades for more than one item.

• By natjag
      I'm selling a few of my bass guitar tutorial type books. £5.00 each includes postage etc (UK).
       5 string bassic fundamentals - includes CD
      Funk bass fills - includes CD -  Sold Pending usual
      Bass Grooves by Ed Friedland - Sold pending usual

Any questions just ask.

My Feedback:-

• By doonaboon
      Hagstrom Deluxe-F, single cut chambered electric with upgraded Entwistle 'HDN' pickups (original pickups included) - serial number identifies it as built in 2007. In overall excellent condition, with the two little dings on the back edge of the headstock (pictured) being the only marks I can see on it. Plays and looks great, more details can be found here.
      Any other questions, let me know. Can get more photos and some sound samples together if needed.
      £220 collected from Nottingham - UK postage possible at buyer's cost.
      Reduced: £180 collected (Nottingham) or £200 posted.
      SOLD

Cheers,
      Dan