Why become a member? ×

BFM Omni 15
£175

dave.c

Bill Fitzmaurice designed Omni 15 Tallboy bass cabinet, its a 3 way horn loaded cab designed by Bill Fitzmaurice
15" for the lows, 8" for the mids Eminence Kappalite 3015LF and a new Eminence Alpha 8MR and a Piezzo array for the highs.

BFM blurb...

20 inch wide, 39 inch high Omni15 TallBoy is stage friendly in smaller clubs, and gives better projection over the audience
On average 3dB higher in sensitivity than a reflex box, the Omni uses half the watts to reach the same volume level. The sensitivity from 40 to 100 Hz is as good as most 15 or even 18 inch subs. Compared to factory built bass cabs the Omni has deeper lows, stronger mids and unsurpassed highs.

450 Watts, 8 ohms.
Has wheels and handles on the back for tilt back ease of moving!
Also comes with a fitted cover.

Pick up or meet up only, welcome to come and try it out in Ipswich (Cup of tea also available, maybe even a biscuit!)

20180509_120906.jpg

20180509_120848.jpg

20180509_120828.jpg

20180509_120854.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oldman said:

Now that is a well finished BFM cab, 🤔 what does it weigh and would it handle a Low B?

I think it’s safe to say this would handle a low B with enough force to rattle your fillings out!

8 hours ago, dave.c said:

It is around 90 lbs, wheels easily though and narrow enough for a two handed lift.

Sheesh, weigh too heavy for me, my self imposed limit is 20Kg... GLWTS.

THANKS