Why become a member? ×

musicians-in-your-city.co.uk

JapanAxe

• 10 months later...

just come across this while looking for suggestions as to where to find a guitarist, yes, the most uninitiative web site I've come across, I persevered and got to the stage where they were supposed to send me a code to place an ad, I'm still waiting

Yes I have had problems...thought it was my age but wondering if live music...the backbone of my youth and life is not as important in people’s...in particular young folks lives as it was 30 years ago? So many other ways to have fun now. Big towns like Edinburgh seem to be full of action but not smaller places.

I got a band through Bandmix a few years ago that turned to mince after a year, one contact through FB that didn’t happen. Both my (non gigging) bands at present are word of mouth.

I'd never heard of this site before - I've just had a look and fiddled around with it and it really is pretty bad.

It's like someones picked up some old Woolworths stock control software from 25 years ago and turned it into a website.

Always remember the golden rule - just because something is sort of possible doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea ..... 💩