Why become a member? ×

Basschat feedback / buying & selling / the people on this forum

dodge_bass

38 minutes ago, thebrig said:

It's probably me being stupid🤔, but when it comes to leaving feedback, I'm never really sure how to go about it.

If I open the feedback forum, where do I find the person I want to leave feedback for?

At the moment there are 223 pages of feedback with many BC's having feedback left in different places, is there a reason why a member's feedback could not be in the their profile so that when you click on their profile you can see their feedback immediately?

Like most people, I much prefer to buy and sell on BassChat and don't like using eBay, but at least you can see the person's feedback immediately on eBay.

Just search for the username in that forum, and it'll find the thread.

Some people have a link to their thread in their profile. I don't think it's possible for us to embed it into their profile page but it might be at some point if the software allows.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, stewblack said:

I suppose if I really tried to find something to moan about it would be the times people don't leave feedback after a positive experience.

Seems only polite to do so, but then people have busy lives, so I get it.

I always leave feedback for everyone, although not everyone leaves feedback in return, I still think its a nice thing to do.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ead said:

@ped

Over the years I've accumulated a few feedback threads (you'd think ead would be easy enough to type).  Is it possible to get these combined into one thread to rule them all?

Yep no problem, just send me he links in a PM and I'll combine them :)

One wonderful thing about basschatters is the generosity shown.

I have on a few occasions given and posted items FOC to basschaters in England and Scotland.  I've felt really blessed when, on a couple of occasions, basschatters have posted me items without charge for either the item or postage.  You won't get that on ebay.

So thank you  MB1 and Chiliwailer. :)

Frank.

• Like 1

For the all the years i've been a member (  Bass World , Bass Talk and then Basschat   ) probably 12 years or so,  i've had  99.99 %  no hassle deals .

The 0.1 % spoiled it a tad, but alas they even infiltrate Basschat, not just Ebay.