Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L 2x12” 800w 4ohm Compact cabinet - PRICE DROP - TOTAL BARGAIN £200 COLLECTED - *SOLD*
£399

• 1 year later...

Ok, giving this a long overdue bump.

I sold this cab a while ago, but the buyer founded that there was a rattle at high volumes that they weren’t happy with. The truck bed liner paint that the previous owner used to finish it also ended up sealing the cabinet shut, making it tricky to open up to diagnose any issues, so I collected it and issued a full refund.

With that in mind, I am dropping the price dramatically to £200 collected, no offers, as I just want it gone. This is a serious bargain on very expensive cab for someone who has the time to open it up and fix the issue.

Potential trades: Cali76, Helix Stomp, or try me. 

Edited by therealting

3 hours ago, GremlinAndy said:

I’d snatch this off your hands immediately, just for the spare drivers, but the distance from Sheffield is a bit more than I can justify for ‘spare speakers’.

Happy to wrap it in cardboard for you if you arrange a courier!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 01/06/2018 at 23:20, therealting said:

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

I sold this cab a while ago, but the buyer founded that there was a rattle at high volumes that they weren’t happy with. The truck bed liner paint that the previous owner used to finish it also ended up sealing the cabinet shut, making it tricky to open up to diagnose any issues, so I collected it and issued a full refund.

With that in mind, I am dropping the price dramatically to £200 collected, no offers, as I just want it gone. This is a serious bargain on very expensive cab for someone who has the time to open it up and fix the issue.

Potential trades: Cali76, Helix Stomp, or try me  

—————

These are pretty legendary for their projection and for packing a lot of power into a small size. This is partly due to one front-facing and one side-firing 12” speaker, allowing for a more compact 2x12” than you would normally expect. Also equipped with a titanium dome tweeter (which you can dial in on the back).

Has a sturdy “truck bed liner” paint finish which is easily and cheaply refreshed if you so wish. At present I’d say the cab is in a good gigged condition. It could be restored to immaculate fairly easily with a lick of paint and new corner protectors.

Speakon and dual jack inputs on the back alongside the tweeter attenuator.

Collection preferred from London SE3. If you want it shipped, you need to arrange collection. Here are the unpackaged specs:

Weight 22 kg
Dimensions 62 × 46 × 46 cm

I have some other stuff for sale here, would certainly be tempted by upward trades for more than one item.

A8D47B3E-FCE3-4A78-82AC-FA8E1CFBFD13.jpeg

AFE7FC99-F5CD-4236-816C-B718B3199A2D.jpeg

A4C8041C-D883-4946-AEB9-D4C112098B2E.jpeg

I'll try again. Is this still available please? 

8 hours ago, Sparky Mark said:

I'll try again. Is this still available please? 

Hi mate, apologies for not replying the first time - Basschat does not notify me of new posts unless I am quoted.

Someone actually put a deposit down last week but I forgot to update the thread, so this is now ON HOLD. Will update once it’s gone or if it doesn’t.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/11/2022 at 06:11, therealting said:

Hi mate, apologies for not replying the first time - Basschat does not notify me of new posts unless I am quoted.

Someone actually put a deposit down last week but I forgot to update the thread, so this is now ON HOLD. Will update once it’s gone or if it doesn’t.

Thanks. Sold yet?

• 6 months later...
  • therealting changed the title to SOLD - Schroeder 1212L 2x12” 800w 4ohm Compact cabinet - PRICE DROP - TOTAL BARGAIN £200 COLLECTED