Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L 2x12” 800w 4ohm Compact cabinet - PRICE DROP - TOTAL BARGAIN £200 COLLECTED - *SOLD*
£399

47 minutes ago, therealting said:

Wasn’t expecting this to turn into a personals section. I have a girl, but my cab is still available. 😉

Apologies, I almost forgot this was your sale thread. Still, it's all keeping your ad at the top of the shop! ;)

And I'll say again, these cabs are amazing. If it weren't for the usual reason this would be gone.

• Haha 1

On 31/08/2018 at 13:17, discreet said:

I had one of these and bitterly regret selling it. Best gigging cab ever, bar none. You WILL be heard live, regardless of band, room, political situation, civil war, hurricane, acts of God, etc. etc.

Used it with a G-K MB500 Fusion and the rig growled like Growler the growly bear, winner of last year's Mr Growly Bear Competition. If you can afford this, buy it now. They're getting rare.

I also regret selling mine 🙂

Ive never found a good enough replacement, even though iv ehad good cabs.

If i wasnt about to stop regular gigging id have this. As nice as my 1x15 is it just doesnt have the kick these Schroeder's have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can still remember joining a new band which had never heard of compact gear and them looking back in disbelief at the little 1212 cab in the corner. I sold it to a rockabilly upright player who plugged in, played about half a dozen mega loud notes through it then said "that's the one" and handed over a wad of cash.

Great cabs, GLWTS!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to have one of these, really pokey and with an inherent tone that sits in the mix perfectly. Couple one of these with one of those Quilter BB800s and I reckon that would be the ultimate loud, lightweight rig, although it’s a good match for any amp IMO.

Still here. Possible trades:

Nordstrand 6-string pickups in EMG45 size

Medium scale Precision

Have had several requests to ship this - I am happy to pack it, but any buyer will have to arrange collection. It is heavy and big, and I’d really rather not have to deal with courier insurance. If you’re nearby, maybe we can talk about delivery. 

Edited by therealting

• 2 weeks later...

If you put this cab in a box, and ran an unspecified amount of power through it, the speakers would both be blown and not blown until you open the box.  

Schrodingers Schroeder. 🙀

Tempted... not sure I've got anything more to offer in trade that you'd want! 

21 hours ago, binky_bass said:

If you put this cab in a box, and ran an unspecified amount of power through it, the speakers would both be blown and not blown until you open the box.  

Schrodingers Schroeder. 🙀

Tempted... not sure I've got anything more to offer in trade that you'd want! 

I’ll do you a straight trade for a De Gier 😉

• therealting changed the title to SOLD - Schroeder 1212L 2x12” 800w 4ohm Compact cabinet - PRICE DROP - TOTAL BARGAIN £200 COLLECTED