Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L 2x12” 800w 4ohm Compact cabinet - PRICE DROP - TOTAL BARGAIN £200 COLLECTED - *SOLD*
£399

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

I sold this cab a while ago, but the buyer founded that there was a rattle at high volumes that they weren’t happy with. The truck bed liner paint that the previous owner used to finish it also ended up sealing the cabinet shut, making it tricky to open up to diagnose any issues, so I collected it and issued a full refund.

With that in mind, I am dropping the price dramatically to £200 collected, no offers, as I just want it gone. This is a serious bargain on very expensive cab for someone who has the time to open it up and fix the issue.

Potential trades: Cali76, Helix Stomp, or try me  

—————

These are pretty legendary for their projection and for packing a lot of power into a small size. This is partly due to one front-facing and one side-firing 12” speaker, allowing for a more compact 2x12” than you would normally expect. Also equipped with a titanium dome tweeter (which you can dial in on the back).

Has a sturdy “truck bed liner” paint finish which is easily and cheaply refreshed if you so wish. At present I’d say the cab is in a good gigged condition. It could be restored to immaculate fairly easily with a lick of paint and new corner protectors.

Speakon and dual jack inputs on the back alongside the tweeter attenuator.

Collection preferred from London SE3. If you want it shipped, you need to arrange collection. Here are the unpackaged specs:

Weight 22 kg
Dimensions 62 × 46 × 46 cm

I have some other stuff for sale here, would certainly be tempted by upward trades for more than one item.

A8D47B3E-FCE3-4A78-82AC-FA8E1CFBFD13.jpeg

AFE7FC99-F5CD-4236-816C-B718B3199A2D.jpeg

A4C8041C-D883-4946-AEB9-D4C112098B2E.jpeg

Edited by therealting
Sold

Bump. Respectful offers and also interesting trades considered, particularly a Noble preamp or a medium scale Precision... I have a few things listed so could combine for the right trade.

Edited by therealting

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, hammer said:

Hi. Is this still up for ssle and where are you based?

Still available, and as listed in ad I am in London SE3. I do drive about a bit for gigs. 

Edited by therealting

I have a pre-production custom 110R (110 and horn) in carpet.. that's amazing for its size with both 5 Str electric and upright... can only imagine what this does!!!

If you think you see green here... you do... wish i had the dosh. GLWTS

• 1 month later...

I had one of these and bitterly regret selling it. Best gigging cab ever, bar none. You WILL be heard live, regardless of band, room, political situation, civil war, hurricane, acts of God, etc. etc.

Used it with a G-K MB500 Fusion and the rig growled like Growler the growly bear, winner of last year's Mr Growly Bear Competition. If you can afford this, buy it now. They're getting rare.

Specs

Drivers - Two 12” Custom Neodymium Woofer

Horn - 200 Watts Heavy Duty Titanium Bullet Tweeter

Inputs - Dual Speakon In/Out

Frequency Response - 35 Hz - 20 kHz

Impedance - 4 or 8 Ohm

Watts - 800 Watts Rms

Maximum Decibels - 103 dB Spl@ 1W/1M

Weight - 43 lbs.

Dimensions - 23.5”W x 23.5”H x 15”D

I have 2x 1x10 - amazingly powerful little monsters. I expect the same from this.

I'd make an offer but I have nothing which you'd want to trade.

I'm browsing the Schroeder site now...I was going by the model No...I can't find the details of a cab with these specs - "one front-facing and one side-firing 12” speaker,"

Just trying to be helpful...(too much time on my hands clearly)

17 minutes ago, therealting said:

Schroeder no longer make the 1212L in this configuration, their newer ones are more conventional.

Here is a page showing this model, priced at around €1200 at the time  

https://instrumentboutique.com/en/shop/3-cabinets/bass-cabinets/schroeder-classic-1212l/

... where the weight is stated as 22 kg, roughly the same as the current model (43 lbs...).

3 hours ago, avhamer said:

Two questions:
* how big are you?
* can you carry it up the stairs with one arm?

I’m 5’ 8” and weigh a little more than I should. I can carry it up the stairs with one hand, although it’s slightly awkward as it’s deep due to the side-firing speaker. 

• therealting changed the title to SOLD - Schroeder 1212L 2x12” 800w 4ohm Compact cabinet - PRICE DROP - TOTAL BARGAIN £200 COLLECTED