Why become a member? ×

SOLD Drop to £1000 1982 JV Squier Precision, Fender Logo, tobaccoburst
£1200

Paul S

Bumping for a left of field trade possibility - I am in the market for a decent 5 string EUB, so one of the NS design models or Eminence (yeah I know) + cash adjustment either way if necessary.

Changed my mind - straight sale only.

Edited by Paul S

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can only echo @LukeFRC's comment!

Nothing can beat the quality and character of these amazing basses. Forget it says Squier on it, because it really isn't one! This is a Fender Japanese Vintage bass, well up there with the very best vintage and custom shop Fenders.

I have one, and you'll NEVER get me to part with it...  Try, and you'll buy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MoJoKe said:

I can only echo @LukeFRC's comment!

Nothing can beat the quality and character of these amazing basses. Forget it says Squier on it, because it really isn't one! This is a Fender Japanese Vintage bass, well up there with the very best vintage and custom shop Fenders.

I have one, and you'll NEVER get me to part with it...  Try, and you'll buy.

+1......I have a black CV 82-84 P bass and the neck is a dream to play and so well designed, in fact the whole bass is pure quality, has a real organic feel to it.

• Thanks 1

....and if you're hankering for a Limelight (nothing negative to read here, I know someone who has three, they all play bloody beautifully!) or similar, thinking you need that kinda vibe in your life, then buy this instead.  If you then really want it to look scratched and dirty as well as old, then a. shame on you, this IS already properly old, and b. pop down to Homebase for some paint remover, sandpaper and grime paint.  Oh, and remove/replace the bridge and neck screws half a dozen times with the wrong sized screwdriver...  that always helps! 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Decided to drop the price on this by £200 to £1000.  If you are looking for a JV Precision you are unlikely to find a better one - and this is the Fender logo one, don't forget.  Heck, if you are looking for a Precision you had to look hard for a better one, and it would be a lot more!!

• Like 1