Why become a member? ×

My band, Juniper Nights, has been shortlisted to play Truck festival!

Out of 100 selected only 15  are added to the bill by a panel including BBC Introducing and Nightshift magazine and other organisations keeping the Oxford music scene alive. 

One slot is down to a public vote. Your vote would mean a lot to us but first check out our EP and social medias with the links below:

To vote for Juniper Nights use this link: http://truckfestival.com/vote 

Thank you BC'ers for your support!

33528349_809022319307642_6980518227730235392_n.png

• Like 1

On 29/05/2018 at 22:30, RedSlap said:

My band, Juniper Nights, has been shortlisted to play Truck festival!

Out of 100 selected only 15  are added to the bill by a panel including BBC Introducing and Nightshift magazine and other organisations keeping the Oxford music scene alive. 

One slot is down to a public vote. Your vote would mean a lot to us but first check out our EP and social medias with the links below:

To vote for Juniper Nights use this link: http://truckfestival.com/vote 

Thank you BC'ers for your support!

33528349_809022319307642_6980518227730235392_n.png

I’ll give you a vote dude, I was talking to your mum at the weekend, she was at The Swan on Sunday where we were playing and came over to say hello, she told me all about your band, good luck with the Truck vote 👍🏻

6 hours ago, BrunoBass said:

I’ll give you a vote dude, I was talking to your mum at the weekend, she was at The Swan on Sunday where we were playing and came over to say hello, she told me all about your band, good luck with the Truck vote 👍🏻

HAHA That's Fantastic! There's always mums involved at this point in a bands timeline. I'm very grateful for the vote: We're getting loads of support and it's great :) Cheers

• Like 1

We're playing the TF stage on Sunday I believe, but it doesn't look like even the stage is confirmed yet so I'll wait till they drop it in my diary. I'd love to vote for you guys but I recognise a few names on there and loyalty beckons... If you get on I'll come watch though!

Good luck with it - great lineup to get on.

53 minutes ago, borntohang said:

We're playing the TF stage on Sunday I believe, but it doesn't look like even the stage is confirmed yet so I'll wait till they drop it in my diary. I'd love to vote for you guys but I recognise a few names on there and loyalty beckons... If you get on I'll come watch though!

Good luck with it - great lineup to get on.

There are some bands that we're so close with on that list: Either way it's going to be a great line-up! We appreciate your loyalty though: Thanks for your support nonetheless. :)