Why become a member? ×

Crowdfunding page to recover Funkshui's and my losses after being scammed

Thanks again peeps, I havent been able to get on the net over the weekend and see where we are at but the fund is now up to £555, once again its very much appreciated. Legends the lot of you :drinks: Basically I would of got nothing back at all if it wasnt for you guys/girls and Funkshui's absolute legendary fairness in suggesting we split the loss appropriately between us.

Edited by Stephen Houghton
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Last 20 days to go on the Crowdfunding page, if anyone would like to donate to the cause get in now as this will be coming to an end shortly, thanks again to all you lovely peeps on here who made a donation to help us out , as we have said before you are all legends. It really will help soften the blow for both of us. Our appreciation of what you have all done is beyond words :heart:

Stve and Funkshui

:drinks:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear such heart-warming news FuNkShUi :)
Hope you're OK mate? Haven't seen you in a while....

Well done BC'ers - obviously, there are still people out there who care :) :) :) 

EDIT: "You've all done very well" said young Mr Grace ;)

Edited by Marc S
  • Like 1

The crowdfunding page ended today and I would just like to once again thank each and everyone of you for going beyond the call of duty and making a donation to this fund, I never thought we would raise this much to help against Funkinshui's and my losses after being ripped off by he who shall not be mentioned YET. You have raised a mind blowing grand total of £620 pounds and have restored our faith in humanity, just to mention once again, I was the end of the chain in this fraud and I ended up buying the bass face to face with the fraudster, which was his biggest mistake as the police couldnt link it to him. But seeing as I can id the guy without doubt and we know who he really is he should get whats coming to him. I have requested an update from CID and will let you know whats going on as things progress. I being the end of the chain would of recieved nothing and lost all my money. Thanks to Funkinshui being so genorous and offering to split the loss with me and you guys suggesting we open a crowd funding page, we will loose a lot less than we expected. I cant really put into words how grateful I am for your generosity, Basschat is awesome and the community is like no other I have been part of, I tip my hat to every one of you, thank you all once again:drinks::heart::heart::hi:

• Like 14