Why become a member? ×

Sold,nothing to see here, Bass collection, jazz bass .
£200

kevvo66

Hiya folks , its back for sale , upgraded by its previous owner mr Tobie Wharton , dimarzio pups , vtb upgraded, wiring loom I think also ,if I've forgoten anything I'll amend but think Tobin spent a couple of hundred notes on the upgrades I've fitted it with rotosound nexus strings action is very low comes with hex keys and bass Centre cleaning clothe, uhhhh I hear you say ,it's great and deserved to be used I'm more of a five string player now so of no use too me if it was a fiver it be with me forever it's that good, mint condition , will post with the neck removed or meet up within reason I'm in Nantwich in cheshire

Edited by kevvo66

Offers and trade propositions posted in 'For Sale' ads are systematically deleted. They are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Bought!

No sooner do I say to my GF: "Great to be back into bass playing, I love my new Nanyo 301, but I'd really like a nice wee Jazz to go with it, eg  - purely for illustrative purposes  - this here blue one on Basschat that matches my Lake Placid Strat..." than up she rolls with a guitar-shaped parcel.....

I may be benefiting from her guilt trip about splashing out on a Seagull e/a and an Ozark banjo this month, but who cares?  Lovely instrument, perfectly set up thanks to previous owner/s, sun's out, I've nothing pressing to do and the amp lead reaches the garden.....

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic