Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*SPB-1 pick up and solderless wiring loom
£65

The price includes postage and packaging and I get stuff out next day delivery. Pic’s to follow later.

So an opportunity has come up to get some pick-ups I’ve been after for a while and this means my p bass is getting a face lift! It also means my SPB-1 and the solder less wiring loom to go with it are up for grabs. This set comes with original SD box and Basschat institution kiOgon’s famous solderless wiring loom. Yhis let’s you get hooked up in minutes with no hassle. I’ll include a snap connector for solderless connection of the ground cable too. It also means once fitted you can try out different pick ups with no soldering hassle. Bellissimo!

The pick up info is included below

The SPB-1 is a vintage correct split-coil Precision Bass pickup made to look and sound like the late 50s originals.

SPB-1 Description
The P-bass has defined recorded and live music since its inception, and the Vintage P-Bass pickup nails all the things we love about that distinctive tone. You will get just the right balance of authoritative thump and clear articulation for an authentic P-Bass feel. Our Vintage P-Bass pickup uses hand ground alnico 5 rod magnets, and a vintage coil wind to deliver all of the bold, smooth tone of the late 50s Precision Bass.

For what it’s worth I love a p bass and this pick up along with the DiMarzio Model P, the Fender CS’59 and the Bartolini are among my top five. Not sure what the fifth one is but there’s four to start with 😀

411A522F-3DF4-40B7-A41E-FEAF3E4339CC.jpeg

25133871-1858-41C4-92E5-0908CB19C5B0.jpeg

4441C49F-BF6C-4B7A-9552-0420DF5F330E.jpeg

E77A81B4-3D16-4F7D-B713-A38ECF70BC23.jpeg

21508DBB-B4DF-47ED-90A5-401B8D7D6809.jpeg

Edited by krispn
Pic’s added