Why become a member? ×

PEDALS PEDALS PEDALS PEDALS PEDALS PEDALS PEDALS
£3000

dannybuoy

Time for a big old pedal sale! I have quite a few items here so have taken an initial shortcut of just whacking the lot up with prices, but photos and descriptions for each item are coming! All prices include UK postage, not interested in any trades as it goes against  the concept of a clear out!

• Darkglass B3K v2 (£160)
  • Lucid Audio Fuzz-o-potamus (£75)
  • Boss ODB-3 (£45)
  • TC Corona Mini Chorus (£60)
  • EHX Mini Q-Tron (£60)
  • EHX Q-Tron (£80) (original big box version)
  • Digitech Whammy V (£80)
  • TapTempo Switch (1590A size) (£10)
  • Monte Allums Boss ODB-3 Mod Kit (£25)
Edited by dannybuoy
  • Like 2

I'll send pics of the hub in a mo. Q-Tron is indeed the big box original, there is a pic in an ancient for sale thread somewhere that was long overdue a bump!

Partially triggered by an impending house move, mainly I want to reduce the number of toys I have so I can spend more of my practice time improving my playing rather than fiddling with knobs!

Gah!!! Youve been threatening to do this for ages!! Ive just spent my last £90 on a mastatron and youve at least four pedals on this list i want 😁 

Edited by lee650

13 hours ago, dannybuoy said:

... mainly I want to reduce the number of toys I have so I can spend more of my practice time improving my playing rather than fiddling with knobs!

That is both BC heresy xD but at the same time probably the single best piece of advice any for any bass player looking to improve his craft! :drinks:

I think I've bought enough gear off you over the past 12 month (all of which I've kept btw - which says something about the quality of kit you buy and move on, particularly given my churn rate!). So I won't be adding to that particular tally just now, but GLWTS!

• 2 weeks later...