Why become a member? ×

Now traded please lock ,Schroeder 1+ 8L cabs with bullet tweeters, £400 takes them
£500

kevvo66

Hiya people, after much soul searching and pondering, I'm going too let these great cab go, absolutely mint condition sound awsome finished  tolex and not painted, 400 watt per cab@8ohms they weigh 13lbs each, bullet tweeters one on their own brilliant the 2,together sublime and small foot print, the price is for the pair, only used at rehearsals a couple of times,sound superb with any amp, would trade for a decent cabs ones I won't be so precious about plus  so what a waste their sat in my attic and only used at very low volume, full spec up later or you check them out on the offical site, will consider all trades but only cabs in pristine condition as I don't do road worn I'm to ocd for that,  again,just in case I do gig again! And now looks like I will be gigging again PS would prefer collection or meet up to within reason if you want them sent by courier I could probably source  some boxes given time that  £400 gbp I'm practically giving them away, I think you'll be hard pressed to find anything as good as these babies  , cheers kev

Edited by kevvo66
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic