Why become a member? ×

Traded, please remove
£1800

Thomas P

Hi guys.

Some may recall this bass been advertised in November/December last year. A buyer approached me asking if I could wat while he saved up.

Hard work through many years and a bit of luck has left me in a situation if which I have more than one instrument, so I agreed only to

experience the agreed date of buy being delayed again and again, and after 5 months I have lost my patience.

So, this beautiful bass is still up for sale, or in reality and preferable, trade.

I'm looking for a 5 string on an equal quality level i.e. new price around the 3000 £/4000€/5000$ with a darker tonal voice and

strong sub mid growl. Ideally:

34" - 24 frets - D shaped neck with flat fretboard or high number curve radius (think +16 rather than old school Fender below 10)

Headless, graphite neck or Wenge/Padouk, ash/mahogoni body or other hard wood, 3 band pre-amp.

What springs to mind is Status or even an elder Lefay, but I open to what you may offer (sorry not Warwick Thumb)

Each part cover own insured and traceable shipping.

You're welcome to call me at +45 6120 9520.

And If you're around Northern Germany I'd be willing to drive half a day from Denmark to meet and exchange instruments.

Kind Regards

Thomas

Link to the old advert

IMG_0741.JPG

Edited by Thomas P
Traded

Hi All

I have had a couple of enquiries but nothing has matured into a sale/trade so let the offers keep comming. And if you have something

either cheaper or more expensive we can probably work something out.

Kind Regards

Thomas

Edited by Thomas P
spelling

5 string Instrumets of interest in a trade (random listing)

Roscoe , Lakland 55' series, Status, Lefay, Marleaux, Zon, Modulus, Spector, early W. Streamer, Larkin

I'm willing to add a fair amount if you have the "right" bass, but do have a good knowledge

of what the various brands normally sell/trade for.

Enjoy your weekend!