Why become a member? ×

Filter & Synth Sounds - Let's hear them!

Al Krow

Just now, krispn said:

Well it does appear that it’s the old bloke playing the ‘synth/organ’ part so it should be fine 😉

I've got rid of my lockdown beard. Will need to regrow to get the whole thing a bit more authentic.

On 25/07/2020 at 16:24, Quatschmacher said:

Sounds cool. What patch was this?

Thanks man.

Ooh not sure on the patch as this was last year but from memory it was one of the original DI emulations tweaked a bit in the editor then I think I even added some more squelch with a bit of Zoom B3 synth mixed in.

Synth overload!! 🎉

7 minutes ago, weefunkateer said:

Thanks man.

Ooh not sure on the patch as this was last year but from memory it was one of the original DI emulations tweaked a bit in the editor then I think I even added some more squelch with a bit of Zoom B3 synth mixed in.

Synth overload!! 🎉

Using the Tron on the B3? It's really good, isn't it, as @Jonathan Bee demo'd a couple of posts back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an old line I originally did with a Wonderlove, Octabvre and Doom, here done on a Chromatron and Okto Nøjs:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G2cfFJRPGERFDJApClqAmblohX3ac7aN/view?usp=drivesdk

Here’s the Chromatron alone:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_0sHhk2uwOFXj1smhj3IRHGyjnt73fzE/view?usp=drivesdk

• Like 1

On 31/08/2020 at 19:48, Quatschmacher said:

Is that v1 factory patch 32? Was the one which sold me on the FI. 

Are you running v3?

I'm on v3 but it's a v1 patch I've customised from somewhere - no idea where though! 

Started off life as a Stevie synth attempt by the looks of it - here goes for your tinkering pleasure anyway... 

12BoogieOn.prg 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Made with a hacked Zoom B1on. Began life as a simple pitch shift for when I'm working out basslines an octave up. Added the Dynamic Drive before the Bass Pitch to firm up the note, remove the warble. Then got to mucking about. Added a Mono Synth which loved the drive, they played together very nicely. I backed the octave-up down a bit into the mix added an A-Filter and about 4 1/2 tonnes of compression (160 Comp).

It went from being Grit to Grit Robot, to Gritoctabot, before finally ending as a Groctwabot. Sadly Soundcloud couldn't cope with the name so shortened it. Stupid Soundcloud.

Edited by stewblack