Why become a member? ×

SOLD - ZVEX Fat Fuzz Factory
£105

Quatschmacher

Another itch scratched. I wanted to compare this to the Mastotron and, for my needs, I prefer the Mastotron.

This is in fantastic condition and is a great pedal. It actually goes way beyond the functionality of the Mastotron. It can cop loads of classic fuzz pedal sounds. It can do the tight gated fuzz thing (which is what I want) but it can also do a whole bunch of intermodulation and oscillation effects. Truth be told, as cool as those sounds are, I’m unlikely to use them as I’m mainly using fuzz into envelope filters so any higher partial craziness just gets filtered out so is a bit wasted on me. It does sound pretty damn nasty when run in parallel with an octaver though.

Price is firm and includes recorded 1st class delivery. I can post same day. 

Act fast though - I’m playing around with this and it’s growing on me.

9A1D1ADC-E024-4812-B536-B5B8BDA753F9.thumb.jpeg.8db3059a36620abbfc7d04d12e78dd65.jpeg

Edited by Quatschmacher

21 minutes ago, Romeo2 said:

great pedal, and for the same reasons i wanted to sell mine a couple of times, then i start playing around with it, and so it's still with me :D good price, GLWTS

Thanks. Yes it is fun and a great pedal, I’m just trying to be sensible about what I keep. I’d only be using the gated fuzz and the Mastotron does that for me.

This does sound cool on its own put through a filter and played high up the neck for synth lead tones. (I’d best stop it or I’ll end up talking myself out of letting it go.)

Edited by Quatschmacher